Weleda Arnica Cream 36ml
Style number: 742988C
A herbal product
- to relieve bruises, sprains & strains of any muscles, including the back
- to use before and/or after exercise to help relieve muscle ache
- for the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis or rheumatism, and other inflammation of the joints
- Immediate application at the site of a contusion (tissue injury from bump or knock) helps prevent the development of bruising.
- Gently massage into the affected area, 3-4 times daily in the acute stage and twice daily as the condition improves, or use as directed by your practitioner.
- Arnica montana, flower 2.7% Arnica
- Montana, root 0.3%
- Arnica montana, flower 2%
- Abies pectinata (Silver fir) Oil 0.06%
- Lemon Oil 0.2%
- Orange Oil 0.1%
- Rosemary Oil 0.21%
- Sage Oil 0.03%
- All in a base containing natural vegetable oils and beeswax.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.