- :Health Conditions
- :Bone Support
- :Thompsons Vitamin D 1000iu and Omega 3 180 Capsules
Thompsons Vitamin D 1000iu and Omega 3 180 Capsules
Style number: 2382725
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Thompsons Vitamin D 1000iu and Omega 3 is specially formulated to preserve healthy bone mass and maintain bone density. The fish oil is sustainably sourced from fresh wild fish and tested for presence of heavy metals, mercury and pesticides for purity and safety.
Thompsons Vitamin D 1000iu and Omega 3 benefits:
- Helps in having a healthy pregnancy
- Helps to promote overall health and general wellness
- Facilitates having a healthy skin
- Assists to maintain a healthy immune system
- Facilitates lower risk for osteoporosis and hip fractures
- Helps to maintain muscle strength for reduced incidence of falls and hip fractures, especially among the elderly
- Aids in building healthy bones and maintenance of bone mass and density
- Vitamin D aids in calcium absorption in the body
Thompsons Vitamin D 1000iu and Omega 3 is recommended for:
- Those who are at risk of or vulnerable to vitamin D deficiency, especially elderly and those who stay indoors often
- Those who are at risk of having osteoporosis
- Those who are prone to hip fractures, falls because of poor bone density and low bone mass
- Those who are prone to weakening of muscles
- Those who are looking for healthy skin support
- Those who are looking for nutritional support during pregnancy
- Those who are looking to maintain their overall health
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults: One capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed
Each capsule contains
Vitamin D3 1000iu
Fish Oil 500mg
Some researchers believe that amounts up to 10,000 IU per day are safe for the average healthy adult, although adverse effects may occur even at lower levels among people with hypersensitivity to vitamin D (e.g. hyperparathyroidism). Of all published cases of vitamin D toxicity for which a vitamin D amount is known, only one occurred at a level of intake under 40,000 IU per day. Only take more than the dose stated on the label if under consultation with a healthcare practitioner.