Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu Capsules
Style number: 2019531C
from NZD$15.50 to NZD$22.50
gst NZD$2.02 to NZD$2.93
Full Pricing & Offer Details
Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu is a high potency vitamin A supplement to preserve skin integrity, and maintain healthy skin and vision. Vitamin A lowers the risk for night blindness and disorders affecting the eye. It maintains healthy skin and boosts the body’s natural immunity. Vitamin A promotes wound healing, healing of gastrointestinal ulcers, as well as combats toxins and pollutants from the environment.
Vitamin A has powerful antioxidant activity. It offers antioxidant properties for prevention of cancer. The vitamin promotes healthy cell growth and regeneration to delay ageing and avoid premature ageing.
Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu benefits:
- Aids in healing of wounds
- Helps to maintain or improve overall health
- Assists in the formation of red blood cells which transport oxygen to tissues
- Facilitates healthy mucus membranes, especially in the respiratory tract
- Aids in skin repair and maintenance of healthy skin
- Helps to support immune system health
- Aids to promote normal eye function and vision
- Helps to support visual adaptation to darkness
Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu is recommended for:
- Those who are vulnerable to deficiency of vitamin A
- Those who are looking for immune system support
- Those who are vulnerable to infections and colds
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - One capsule a day (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
|Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)||
|equivalent Retinol 3000mcg|
Research has pointed out a connection between relatively low levels of pre-formed vitamin A and possible birth defects. To avoid any potential problems with Vitamin A during pregnancy use its safe precursor, beta-carotene. Toxicity can occur in adults who take in excess of 50,000iu daily for several years. Use with caution in individuals with liver damage, cirrhosis or hepatitis.