Thompsons Prostate Manager 90 Capsules
Style number: 2276119
Thompsons Prostate Manager is an herbal complex providing nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy male reproductive organs. Saw Palmetto, Selenium and Lycopene assist to maintain healthy functions of the prostate gland. Also contains antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
Prostate Manager eases the symptoms of prostate inflammation and prostate enlargement. It usually manifests as frequent urination especially at night, increasing difficulty with urinating, always having the need to urinate or getting the feeling of incompletely emptying the urinary bladder.Thompsons Prostate Manager helps normalize urinary functions and delivers antioxidant protection for the cells found in the prostate gland. It harnesses a blend of key nutrients and herbs to treat prostate conditions.
Thompsons Prostate Manager benefits:
- Helps to maintain overall health
- Assists to maintain male reproductive health
- Aids to maintain healthy prostate
- Antioxidants prevent cellular damage caused by free radicals
Thompsons Prostate Manager is recommended for:
- Men who are looking for an everyday supplement to maintain healthy male reproductive system
- Men who are looking for an everyday supplement to promote general wellbeing
- Men who are looking for an everyday supplement to maintain healthy prostate gland functions
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults – Take one capsule a day (with food), or as professionally advised
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Serenoa repens (saw palmetto) fruit||3.2 g|
|- equiv. Fatty acids||288 mg|
|Urtica dioica (nettle) extract equivalent to root||300 mg|
|- equiv. Selenium||150 mcg|
|Zinc gluconate||114.85 mg|
|- equiv. Zinc||15 mg|
|- equiv. Vitamin D3||1000 IU|