Thompsons Milk Thistle 35000 One A Day 60 Capsules
Style number: 2303019
Thompsons One A Day Milk Thistle 35000 is a premium liver tonic available in one a day therapeutic dose for your convenience. Milk thistle is a hepatoprotective herb, meaning it protects liver cells from damage. Plus, the formula helps to naturally regulate digestion.
Milk thistle contains free radical scavenging properties due to its antioxidant activity. It shields cells from environmental pollutants, toxins, stress and excess fatty foods linked with poor dietary habits. The herb aids in detoxification, assists in food intolerances and fights off toxins that threaten liver health. Hence, milk thistle may be beneficial for those suffering from chronic liver disease, jaundice and acute hepatitis. It can also be helpful for managing skin problems linked with improper liver functions.
Thompsons One A Day Milk Thistle 35000 benefits:
- Helps to maintain overall wellbeing
- Assists to promote liver cell growth and regeneration
- Facilitates liver protection against harmful environmental pollution and toxins
- Antioxidants protect the liver from free radicals
- Aids to maintain healthy digestion
- Supports liver detoxification process
- Assists in maintaining healthy gallbladder functions
- Helps to maintain healthy functions of digestive system
Thompsons One A Day Milk Thistle 35000 is recommended for:
- Those who are at risk of having poor liver function symptoms
- Those who are looking for one a day supplement to support healthy liver functions and prevent digestive problems
- Those who are looking for one a day supplement to promote overall health
- Those who are at risk of having digestive disorders like indigestion
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - One capsule daily(with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) standardised extract flavonolignans calculated as Silybin 420mg 35g
Not to be used during pregnancy unless under the supervision of a qualified practitioner.