Thompsons One A Day Kava 2400 60 Tablets
Style number: 2246791
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Thompsons One A Day Kava 2400 is one a day therapeutic dose of kava extract with each tablet containing 60mg of active ingredient kavalactone (pyrone). Kava root is 100% water extracted and rich in kava constituents which serve as sedative and relaxant. It soothes both the mind and body, assisting with sleep and easing pain. Kava root eases anxiety and promotes calmness of the mind and body.
Kava is traditionally used as an herbal medicine in the South Pacific Islands for more than 3000 years now. Scientific research has shown that Kava is beneficial for alleviating anxiety and stress. Now, it is made into an effective herbal remedy exclusively by Thompsons. Clinical trials also show that the kavalactones induce physical and mental relaxation. Kava offers both diuretic and anti inflammatory properties to maintain urinary tract health.
Thompsons One A Day Kava 2400 benefits:
- Helps to soothe muscular ache and muscle pain
- Assists to promote or improve general health
- Facilitates quality sleep or assists with falling asleep
- Aids to promote a relaxed mind or body
- Helps to achieve physical or mental relaxation
- Assists to alleviate mild anxiety and its symptoms
- Aids to alleviate stress and its symptoms
- Helps to alleviate nervous tension and its symptoms
Thompsons One A Day Kava 2400 is recommended for:
- Those who experience difficulty in sleeping and having sleep problems
- Those who are looking for a supplement to relax the mind and body
- Those who are at risk of suffering from anxiety, stress and nervous tension
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults : One tablet or as professionally prescribed
|Each tablet contains:|
|Concentrated herbal extract equivalent to dry|
|Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) root and rhizome||2g (2000mg)|
Concomitant use of Kava with central nervous system depressants such as alcohol, barbituates or benzodiazepines may increase the risk of drowsiness and motor reflex depression. Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practiotioner. It now appears that the aqueous method results in extraction of glutathione in addition to kava lactones, an important factor for protecting the liver from potential damage, whereas the acetone extraction method does not (Whitton et al 2003).