- :Health Conditions
- :Circulatory and Cardiovascular system
- :Heart Health
- :Thompsons Hawthorn 2000 One A Day 60 Capsules
Thompsons Hawthorn 2000 One A Day 60 Capsules
Style number: 2303000
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Thompsons One A Day Hawthorn 2000 is a cardiovascular system support available in convenient one a day dosage. Hawthorn is traditionally used as a heart tonic in Western herbal medicine. It has cardio supporting properties which support healthy heart functions.
Hawthorn is a potent medicinal herb which may be beneficial for those suffering from circulatory disorders, hypertension (high blood pressure), irregular heart rate, myocardial weakness and angina. Clinical trials have shown that hawthorn is effective in heart beat and heart rate regulation and maintenance of normal blood pressure readings. Plus, the herb aids in promoting healthy cholesterol levels. Also preserves integrity of blood vessel walls for healthy blood flow to different parts of the body.
Thompsons One A Day Hawthorn 2000 benefits:
- Helps to protect the body from free radical damage
- Assists to maintain the integrity of blood vessel walls
- Facilitates normal blood flow amongst healthy individuals
- Aids to maintain normal healthy blood pressure amongst healthy persons
- Supports maintenance of healthy heart muscle functions
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular system health and functions
Thompsons One A Day Hawthorn 2000 is recommended for:
- Those who are looking for a convenient one a day supplement to support normal heart functions and healthy cardiovascular system
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Concentrated Herbal extract equiv. to dry Crataegus monogyna flower & leaf 2 g standardised to Vitexin-2-rhamnoside 6.53mg
Not to be used during pregnancy unless under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. Do not use with heart medication as it may potentiate the action of digoxin, unless under guidance of a health professional.