Thompsons Grape Seed 19000 One A Day Tablets
Style number: 2273640
Thompsons One A Day Grape Seed 19000 is a high potency antioxidant with a rich source of procyanidins. This one a day therapeutic dose contains a standardized grape seed extract with each tablet containing 150mg of active procyanidin.
Grape seed extract is a rich natural source of antioxidants which fight cell damage due to free radicals. It protects cells from free radicals which are molecules the product of excessive oxidation caused by smoking, environment pollution, contaminants, as well as poor eating habits. Even the normal ageing process is affected by free radicals. With the help of grape seed, oxidative damage is inhibited.
Grape seed extract is also linked with the low incidence of cardiovascular disorders caused by high intake of fat. The high oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs) in grape seed helps in circulation problems due to its protective action over the walls of blood vessels. It can also prevent clumping of platelets and avoid poor blood flow in eye capillaries.
Thompsons One A Day Grape Seed 19000 benefits:
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of poor circulation, including itching, discomfort and swelling
- Assists to enhance circulation to peripheral body parts
- Facilitates normal cardiovascular functions and healthy cardiovascular system
- Helps to maintain healthy capillaries
Thompsons One A Day Grape Seed 19000 is recommended for:
- Those who suffer from poor circulation symptoms
- Those who need a one a day supplement supporting healthy cardiovascular system
- Those who need a one a day supplement for healthy capillaries and optimum peripheral circulation
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - 1 capsule a day (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) standardised to contain Procyanidins (OPC) 150mg 19,000 mg
Suspend use 1 week prior to major surgery. Safety has not been scientifically established in pregnancy. Caution should used with asprin.