- :Health Conditions
- :Stress and the Nervous system
- :Thompsons Ginkgo Biloba 6000 One A Day 60 Capsules
Thompsons Ginkgo Biloba 6000 One A Day 60 Capsules
Style number: 2246805
Thompsons One A Day Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg is a comprehensive supplement supporting mental alertness, enhanced concentration and better memory as our age declines. The one a day therapeutic dose contains standardized Ginkgo biloba extract with 29.4 mg of active ingredients like flavonglycoside components.
Ginkgo biloba is traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to improve circulation and act as remedy for colds. It can also prevent platelets from clumping and promote widening of veins, arteries and capillaries to promote blood flow. Based on studies, Ginkgo biloba helps improve blood flow to the brain and the peripheral areas of the body. What’s more, the herb scavenges free radicals and inhibits oxidative damage.
Thompsons One A Day Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg benefits:
- Helps support normal cognitive functions of the brain
- May improve mental concentration, memory and learning
- Assists in promoting supporting mental alertness, enhanced concentration and better memory as our age declines
- Helps to maintain peripheral blood circulation
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Decreases risk of vasoconstriction in blood vessels
Thompsons One A Day Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg is recommended for:
- Those who are suffering from poor mental alertness, poor memory recall, and poor concentration
- Those who are suffering from the condition of poor blood circulation to the peripheral body parts
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults: One capsule with food or as professionally prescribed
|Concentrated herbal extract equivalent to dry|
|Ginkgo biloba leaf||6g (6000mg)|
|Standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides||28.8mg|
Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding. Do not use with anticoagulant medications unless prescribed by a healthcare practitioner (including aspirin and warfarin). Avoid using with Nurofen due to anticoagulant effects. If unusual bleeding or bruising occurs, stop use immediately. Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.