- :Health Conditions
- :Circulatory and Cardiovascular system
- :Heart Health
- :Thompsons Fish Oil (Omega 3) 1000mg Capsules
Thompsons Fish Oil (Omega 3) 1000mg Capsules
Style number: 589
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Thompsons Fish Oil (Omega 3) contains a rich supply of omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs). This premium fish oil formula contains a proprietary blend of omega 3 fish mackerel, sardine oil and anchovy sustainably sourced from pure and fresh wild fish. This formula is strictly tested for PCBs, mercury and lead.
Thompsons Fish Oil (Omega 3) benefits:
- Facilitates efficient blood circulation
- Promotes flexible and mobile joints
- Supports in the maintenance of healthy skin
- Provides nutritional support for general health
Thompsons Fish Oil (Omega 3) is recommended for:
- Those who are looking for comprehensive supplements targeting circulatory system functions
- Those who are suffering from immobile joints
- Those who want to maintain healthy skin using supplements
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Children and Adults - Take 1-3 capsules daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains:
Fish Oil 1000mg
(Supplying not less than 300mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids as 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 1.2iu
Use with caution in bleeding disorders. Do not take more than the label dosage (3000mg) without consulting with a natural health practitioner. Stop this supplement 2 weeks prior to surgery.