Thompsons Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 300 Capsules
Style number: 2181894
Thompsons Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg features a rich, natural source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA). This cold pressed evening primrose oil provides an abundant source of GLA.
Thompsons Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg benefits:
- Aids in providing symptomatic relief from premenstrual symptoms like breast pain
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy skin
- Delivers symptomatic relief from eczema
- Promotes overall health
Thompsons Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg is recommended for:
- Women suffering from premenstrual symptoms
- Those looking for a comprehensive daily supplement for maintenance of healthy skin
- Those experiencing from eczema
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - One to three capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed. The average recommended therapeutic dose for adults is 3000mg daily.
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000mg||1500mg|
Side effects are rare, however nausea may be avoided by taking EPO with food. Several sources recommend not using EPO in temporal lobe epilepsy. No drug-herb interactions have been reported.