Thompsons Echinacea 4000 One A Day 60 Tablets
Style number: 2432668
Thompsons One A Day Echinacea 4000 is a scientifically validated formula specially designed to boost the body’s immune system. Featuring a one a day therapeutic dose, it contains the active ingredient from Echinacea. In fact, a single capsule contains 4000mg of Echinacea from Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea purpurea combined to deliver the optimum benefit of both variants. Different plant parts are used in the formula to produce higher concentration and potency of the active ingredients.
According to more than 300 scientific studies, Echinacea assists in healthy immune functions. The immune supporting herb stimulates white blood cell activity, and raises interferon production in the body. Interferon plays an important role in fighting off infections caused by viruses.
Thompsons One A Day Echinacea 4000 benefits:
- Helps maintain general wellness
- Assists to alleviate colds through reduced severity of cold symptoms
- Delivers symptomatic relief from upper respiratory tract infections
- Aids to maintain a normal healthy immune system
Thompsons One A Day Echinacea 4000 is recommended for:
- Those who are suffering from reduced immunity or resistance to colds
- Those who are suffering from colds symptoms
- Those who are looking for supplements to provide relief from infections of upper respiratory tract
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Echinacea purpurea extract equivalent to dry root and rhizome 1.5g
Echinacea purpurea extract equivalent to flowering top 2.4g
Echinacea angustifolia extract equivalent to root 100mg
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not recommended for use in individuals with known allergy to echinacea.
- Echinacea may affect the way immunosuppressive drugs work in the body.