Thompsons Bilberry 12000 One A Day 60 Capsules
Style number: 2246767
Thompsons One A Day Bilberry 12000 is an effective formula designed for healthy eyes and circulation. Bilberry is a natural rich source of powerful antioxidant anthocyanosides which help lower the risk of free radical damage. Worsening of cataracts and the development of eye conditions are often the result of free radical action.
Bilberries are renowned for their nutritional content even during the World War II. British Royal Air Force pilots have regularly consumed bilberries and bilberry preserves and have noticed that their night vision continued to improve. This started the hype on the medicinal properties of bilberry.
Bilberry promotes healthy capillaries with its antioxidant properties. It protects eye capillaries from damage and improves blood circulation. Plus, this superfruit is rich in anthocyanosides. Anthocyanodins shield the capillaries of the eyes and improves eye vision, especially night vision and sensitivity to glare.
Thompsons One A Day Bilberry 12000 benefits:
- Helps maintain healthy capillaries
- Assists in maintaining normal eye function and vision
- Facilitates healthy peripheral blood circulation
- Aids in reducing the risk of damage to cells caused by free radicals
- Bilberry is a rich natural source of antioxidants, anthocyanidin
- May help improve night vision and glare sensitivity
Thompsons One A Day Bilberry 12000 is recommended for:
- Those who are looking for healthy eye function and vision support
- Those who are looking for antioxidant support for the eyes
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults – One capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed
|Concentrated herbal extract equivalent to fresh|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit||12g (12,000mg)|
Contraindications: There are no known drug interactions although theoretically lowering of blood glucose may require closer monitoring of blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.