Telnase Nasal Spray 55ug 120 Sprays - EXP SEP/2016
Style number: 2167859
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Telnase Nasal Spray 55ug 120 sprays deliver fast and effective relief from symptoms associated with hay fever and allergies. It is uniquely formulated to contain a corticosteroid for the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis and perennial allergic rhinitis. With just one spray daily, Telnase delivers long lasting relief spanning 24 hours with its non drowsy blend.
Telnase Nasal Spray 55ug 120 sprays boast of a liquid formulation that easily diffuses for immediate relief from hay fever and allergy symptoms such as:
- Nasal congestion or blocked nose
- Itchy nose
- Runny nose
The Action of Antihistamines
Antihistamines are used for the treatment of symptoms associated with allergies including sneezing, itching and watery eyes. It can also treat insect bites and inflammatory conditions of the skin. If you are unsure of which antihistamine would suit you best please contact our pharmacist.
NetPharmacy offers an excellent range of natural antihistamines
Adults and Children above 12 Years:
To start 2 sprays into each nostril once daily. Reduce to 1 spray into each nostril once daily when symptoms are controlled. Do not exceed the maximum started dose.
Contains: Triamcinolone acetonide 55mcg/spray
Do not use Telnase if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in Telnase
- have an infection of the nose.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have a nasal or sinus infection
- Have recently had nasal ulcers, injury or surgery to your nose.
- Are taking any other medicine, especially other medicines that contain corticosteroids
- Have asthma or are taking asthma medication.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.While on Telnase, some people may experience side effects. Most of the time they are mild and only last for a short period, occasionally they may be serious. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- increased runny nose
- increased sneezing
- irritation inside the nose
- increased blocked nose
- sore throat.
Tell your doctor or Pharmacist if:
- you develop sings or symptoms of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling, or discoloured nasal discharge
- you have eye pain or visual disturbances
- your nose bleeds
- you suffer any headaches
Tell your doctor if you notice anything else that is making you feel unwell.