Soleo Organics Natural Sunscreen SPF30+ 80g Tube
Style number: SOSUN30C
Soleo Organics Natural Sunscreen SPF30+ Tube delivers an effective skincare product offering natural sun protection using organic ingredients. Soleo Organics sunscreen is specially formulated to serve as a replacement to regular synthetic sunscreens. Backed by naturopathic principles and innovative sun care solution, Soleo Organics sunscreen also introduces a water-resistant low irritant formula to shield skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Infused with natural, organic ingredients, Soleo Organics all natural sunscreen richly moisturizes skin while keeping it protected. Comes in environmentally-friendly packaging that’s 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
Skincare benefits of Soleo Organics Natural Sunscreen SPF30+ Tube
- An effective substitute to standard artificial sunscreens
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin
- Low irritant sunscreen suitable for those with allergies
- Gentle formula does not sting eyes
- Can be used by the whole family, including pregnant mothers, children and adults
- Offers supreme suncare protection with moisturizing property
- Enriched with vitamin E plus herbal ingredients
- 3 hour water resistance
- Formula is friendly to oceans and fresh water
- Free of synthetic colors and scents, artificial preservatives
- Free of titanium dioxide, parabens, petrochemicals, UV-absorbing chemicals, benzoates, SLS, PABA
- Offers protection from UVB rays, the cause of sunburns
- Offers protection from UVA rays, the cause of premature ageing
New Zealand has some of the highest UV ratings in the world. Therefore a 30SPF sunscreen is mandatory. As the tube suggests kneed well before using, apply 10 -20 minutes before sun exposure. Use enough to cover your skin and rub in firmly. The sunscreen should blend into your skin going on completely clear. If you can not rub it in then you have used too much. Remember it is very effective as it is over 23% Zinc Oxide so you don’t need to overdo it.
Grapeseed oil, macadamia oil, green tea extract, roman chamomile extract, sunflower oil, capric/caprylic triglycerides (plant oil derived), beeswax, lecithin, vegetable oils, cucumber extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) – active ingredient: zinc oxide 22.3%
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor. Avoid direct contact with fabric. Keep children and babies out of the sun from 10am - 4pm. Avoid sun burn, especially with children.
Note: Sunscreen will work the instant it goes on as it is a physical sunscreen but if you do not give it a chance to bond to your skin it will not last 3hrs in the water. Apply 10 – 15 minutes before going into the water.