SleepDrops for Adults - Sleep Support System 50ml
Style number: SD002
SleepDrops™ for Adults - Sleep Support System
SleepDrops™ for Adults is the core product from the SleepDrops range. SleepDrops for Adults is a gentle liquid formulation to support healthy good quality sleep. It helps to support the body to fall asleep and wake refreshed.
SleepDrops™ for Adults is a unique combination of herbs, homeopathic remedies and First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand. This unique blend of vibrational remedies has been designed to work on many different levels including – mental, emotional, physical and physiological.
SleepDrops™ for Adults are made in New Zealand from natural ingredients. They are gluten and dairy free, and can be taken with other medications and supplements.
- Phase 1: the first 5 nights take one dose (5-10 drops) under the tongue half hourly, starting two hours before bed
- Phase 2: from the 6th night ongoing take one dose under the tongue half an hour before bed an another dose immediately before retiring to sleep
- If waking through the night take up to 4 additional doses to support sleep
- For best results combine with Essential Sleep Nutrients if staying asleep is an additional challenge and DayDrops if stress/mood/energy is a contributing factor during the day.
- For additional support on how to best use the product please refer to our SleepDrops protocol sheet.
- Take as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care professional.
SleepDrops™ for Adults contains a proprietary blend of glycerine (organic, coconut derived), water and ethanol plus:
Herbs - Californian poppy, Corydalis, Chamomile, Hops, Jamaican dogwood, Kava, Lavender, Lemon balm, Lime flower, Milk thistle, Passionflower, Skullcap, Zizyphus
Homeopathic remedies - Chamomilla, Coffea crud, Gentian, Hypericum, Kali phos, Mag phos, Melatonin, Nux vom, Passiflora, Pulsatilla, Vitamin C
Flower essences – First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand
No known contraindications. SleepDrops is considered safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is non-addictive, non-drowsy and is not expected to interfere with any medications.