Skybright Colloidal Silver Travel Bottle Spray 100ml
Style number: CSL108
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
The cleansing qualities of traces of silver ions have been known for centuries.
* The Romans used silver jars to store liquids, contamination free.
* American settlers traveling west used silver coins in their milk pots, to delay spoilage.
* In the 1900’s silver foil was used extensively in wound dressings.
* The space shuttle uses silver, to disinfect its water supply.
* A company in Japan manufactures socks with silver threads in the toes, to help prevent infection, and an American company has made a new fabric impregnated with silver particles, to help people with skin conditions.
* Silver is also now used in appliances e.g. air conditioners in the Middle East use silver, to prevent the growth of air-borne bacteria; water treatment units using silver are available to sterilize water; a washing machine has been invented that injects silver ions into the tub, to sanitize the clothes; and even mobile phones are now available with a silver case, to help prevent bacteria.
According to the Oxford Dictionary, the word Colloidal means “a substance consisting of sub-microscopic particles of one substance dispersed in another”. So, basically, Colloidal Silver is very tiny particles of silver suspended in water.
Skybright Colloidal Silver is made using 99.9% pure silver particles that are measured in nanometers and our water is Canterbury’s natural artesian water that has been filtered to Laboratory grade. We monitor our generator regularly to ensure that the particle size remains constant, plus we monitor the amount of silver to ensure that it remains at about 6 parts per million (ppm). NZ regulations restrict ppm to a maximum of 10ppm. We have independent laboratory tests done regularly to test our products and 6ppm is as effective as a higher level.
Colloidal Silver is ionic which means that the silver particles have a positive charge.