Sebizole 2% Shampoo Liquid
Style number: 361410C
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Sebizole 2% - Anti Dandruff Shampoo
DANDRUFF AND SEBORRHOEIC DERMATITIS
Dandruff is a common scalp condition that affects most people at some time during their lives. Dandruff occurs when the scalp rapidly sheds dead skin cells in large clumps. The result of this excessive shedding is white flakes often seen on dark suits or shirts. An itchy scalp often accompanies this rapid cycling of cells.
Seborrhoeic dermatitis is a red, scaly, itchy rash affecting the scalp as well as other areas of the body such as the eyebrows, eyelids, ears, sides of the nose and skin-folds of the armpits and groin. Sometimes seborrhoeic dermatitis produces round, scaling patches on the middle of the chest or on the back.
It is generally believed that dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis are associated with a specific yeast fungus that can thrive in certain conditions on the scalp and skin.
WHAT IS SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO USED FOR?
SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO is used for the treatment of dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis in adults.
WHAT IS SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO?
SEBIZOLE is a medicated shampoo containing the active ingredient, ketoconazole.
HOW DOES SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO WORK?
It is believed that dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis are associated with an excessive presence of a specific yeast that normally lives on our bodies but which, in some people, increases in number and leads to these problems. This yeast, called P ovale, thrives in certain conditions on the scalp and various other areas of the body. Ketoconazole is a powerful antifungal agent that inhibits the growth of various fungi and yeasts. The use of SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO containing ketoconazole may help to control dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis. The antifungal ingredient accumulates in the hair and this provides the basis for sustained activity.
WHY CHOOSE SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO?
* Targets the cause of the problem. SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO acts directly on the organism which can cause dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis by inhibiting its growth.
* Easy to use and long lasting. Use SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO twice weekly and any other shampoo in between treatments if necessary. Even after rinsing, SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO carries on working for several days.
* Cost effective. With twice weekly usage and a four week course, one bottle can last many months.
* Pleasant fragrance
* Well tolerated formulation: less irritancy potential than selenium sulfide shampoos.
Twice weekly application of SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO should control most cases of dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis within four weeks.
HOW TO USE SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO?
SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO should be applied to the wet scalp or other affected area(s), worked into a lather and left on for three to five minutes before rinsing thoroughly with water. Treatment should be limited to twice weekly for no longer than four weeks for any episode of dandruff or seborrhoeic dermatitis. An interval with no treatment of at least four weeks should be allowed between consecutive courses.
* Avoid contact with the eyes. If some shampoo gets into the eyes, immediately rinse it out with cold