Refresh Eye Drops 0.4ml x 30
Style number: 761249
- Refresh are suitable for comforting irritated, dry and tired eyes. They are also used for in-eye re-wetting of contact lenses.
- Each single-use container of Refresh remains sterile until it is opened. The single use containers are convenient and easy to carry.
- Refresh is preservative free and will not cause allergies or adverse reactions associated with eye drop preservatives.
- Refresh comes in a box of 30 x 0.4ml containers.
- Make sure container is intact before use.
- To open, COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB, do not pull off.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as often as required.
- Each ml contains polyvinyl alcohol 14mg, povidone 6mg with sodium chloride and purified water.
- Refresh contains no antimicrobial agent.
- Eye drops are prone to bacterial contamination and are therefore generally discarded 4 weeks after the time of opening the container.
- Never save unused contents. DO NOT REUSE. Dispose of container properly.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.