Razene (Cetirizine) 10mg 90 Tablets
Style number: 2311186
Razene (Cetirizine) 10mg 90 Tablets work for the fast relief of allergies. It is a once a day anti-allergy treatment for alleviating symptoms associated with seasonal rhinitis (hay fever), perennial allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis, hives (urticaria) and even insect bites. It introduces the active ingredient, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, an antihistamine.
Razene (Cetirizine) 10mg 90 Tablets contain Cetirizine Hydrochloride which inhibits the action of histamine by blocking receptor sites. In effect, release of histamine which induces inflammation and irritation, is stopped. In effect, allergic reactions are prevented.
Razene (Cetirizine) 10mg 90 Tablets deliver an immediate acting formula that takes effect within 20 minutes of use. Plus, it is long lasting to give you relief for up to 24 hours. It works by alleviating the following symptoms:
- Runny nose (Rhinorrhea)
- Post-nasal discharge
- Itchy nose (nasal pruritus)
- Itchy eyes (ocular pruritus)
- Watery eyes (tearing)
The Action of Antihistamines
Antihistamines are used for the treatment of symptoms associated with allergies including sneezing, itching and watery eyes. It can also treat insect bites and inflammatory conditions of the skin. If you are unsure of which antihistamine would suit you best please contact our pharmacist.
NetPharmacy offers an excellent range of natural antihistamines
- Adults and children 6 years of age or older take one 10mg tablet daily. This can be divided into two 5mg (1/2 a tablet) doses.
- Children aged between 2 and 6 years - Take 2.5mg (1/4 of a tablet) twice daily or 5mg (1/2 a tablet) once daily.
- Razene should not be used by children under 2 years of age unless otherwise advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- The effects of Razene will not last as long in children as they do in adults so it is recommended that you split the dosage into two for children.
- Do not take a double dosage of Razene tablets if you forget to take your next dose. If you miss a dose but remember over 12 hours before you are due to take your next dose then take it as normal. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take only your next regularly scheduled dose.
- Some people may find that they only require half the recommended daily dose for relief. Razene can be taken at any time of the day and may work a little faster if not taken with food. If Razene makes you feel drowsy then you are best to take it before going to bed at night or you can reduce the dosage by half.
- The maximum daily dose is 20mg, the equivalent of two tablets, and this should not be exceeded unless instructed to do so by your doctor or pharmacist.
Each tablet contains: Cetirizine 10mg