PRL Parastat 60 Capsules
Practitioner Only Product
Style number: BIOT500060
PRL ParaStat is a world class nutraceutical formula for intestinal support, especially when parasitic infection is present. It has been used by hundreds of practitioners to promote intestinal cleansing with stunning results. PRL Quantum ParaStat is gentle, yet proven to help the body's gastrointestinal system and intestinal lining. Clinical research demonstrates that the herb Holarrhena Antidysenterica not only promotes a healthy gastrointestinal tract and immune system, it also helps to repair the intestinal lining, increase the tone of the intestines, improve digestive power and clean the gastrointestinal tract.
* Unequalled immune-specific support for the intestines, including detoxification of intestinal parasites (most all varieties except liver flukes)
* Supports normal bowel movements; helps body overcome diarrhea
* Helps restoration of the villi, very beneficial nutrition for the intestines
Master Anti-Parasitic Herb
Clinical research concludes that Holarrhena antidysenterica has many powerful properties. It functions as:
1. a stomachic (stimulates the action of the stomach)
2. an astringent (helps draw out fluid when too much dampness is present)
3. an antidysenteric (stops inflammation of the colon due to infection)
4. a febrifuge (stops fever)
5. an antihelmentic (destroys parasitic worms)
6. an antiperiodic (prevents regular or cyclical recurrences of symptoms)
Medical research has demonstrated the wide range of anti-protozoal, anti-amoebic and anti-bacterial activity of Holarrhena antidysenterica. In India, this powerful medicinal herb is routinely used for a long list of problems including: bowel problems such as diarrhea, constipation, chronic dysentery, fevers, piles or hemorrhoids, skin diseases, spleen disease, burning sensations, and more.
Master Anti-Parasitic Herbs
Clinical research concludes that Holarrhena antidysenterica and lndrajae have many powerful properties. Together they function as:
1) a stomachic (stimulates the action of the stomach)
2) an astringent (helps draw out fluid when too much dampness is present)
3) an antidysenteric (stops inflammation of the colon due to infection)
4) a febrifuge (stops fever)
5) an antihelmentic (destroys parasitic worms)
6) an antiperiodic (prevents regular or cyclical recurrences of symptoms)
Medical research has demonstrated the wide range of anti-protozoal, anti-amoebic and anti-bacterial activity of these herbs. For example, the International Association of Traditional Asian Medicine showed in 1991, that the herbs were powerfully effective against protozoa, such as giardia, and amoeba, such as Entamoeha histolytica. In India, these powerful medicinal herbs are routinely used for a long list of problems: bowel problems such as diarrhea, constipation, chronic dysentery, fevers, piles or hemorrhoids, skin diseases, spleen disease, burning sensations, gallbladder problems, liver problems, fatigue and even hallucinations.
The herbs are excellent parasite fighters. Research shows they also help to heal the intestinal lining, increase the tone of the intestines and improve digestive power. We haven’t seen any other parasite herbs that have such an excellent track record in fighting parasites.
How Common Are Human Parasites?
We often think we are too civilized and too well-fed to have parasites. Nothing could be further from the truth. Approximately 300 different kinds of parasites are alive and well in the U.S., and due to globalisation it is inevitable for parasites to spread all across the world. Some of the more common parasites include pinworm, tapeworm, hookworm, ringworm, whipworm, roundworm and giardia. According to the Center for Disease Control, almost every known parasite has been diagnosed in the U.S.
Often weight gain is found to be due to nasty little critters. These silent little killers do not distinguish whether you are rich or poor, young or old, tall or short, or whether you ate in an expensive restaurant or a fast food place. They seek opportunity. Any flaw or weakness in your immune system is an invitation to invasion. Most parasites enter through your mouth. With the tampering of the food supply with chemicals and preservatives and with devastated food values as well as food travelling long distances, parasites have much more opportunity to set up housekeeping in your unsuspecting body.
Heal and Improve Intestinal Function
Holarrhena antidysenterica is not only excellent at eliminating parasites, research shows that when taken in low doses for long periods of time, it can dramatically heal the intestinal lining, tone the walls of the colon and improve peristalsis. Therefore, in low doses, this is an excellent formula for anyone with intestinal issues, especially IBS and constipation.
Get to the Root Cause of Parasites
Poor digestion is the main cause of parasitic infection, not the other way around. However, once infested by them, digestive and intestinal problems tend to worsen. A diet high in refined foods, animal protein, dairy and sugar is the recipe for an acidic intestinal ecology which "invites" parasites to stick around. Putrefaction and fermentation from improperly digested food requires vast amounts of bacteria to decompose wastes. Furthermore, liver congestion inhibits adequate amounts of bile (which is alkaline and naturally removes parasites from the colon) from mixing with acidic food from the stomach, causing even more disruption to the natural flora in the colon.
The ultimate solution is to improve digestive function through a combination of intestinal cleansing, liver/gallbladder flushing and adjusting diet and lifestyle. This will help to alter the "terrain" per say, and set up the conditions for friendly bacteria to thrive. Even if you have cleaned up your act and changed your diet, as long as improperly digested food moves through the intestinal tract, it is likely that parasites will too!
The Long Term Solution for Successful Elimination of Parasites:
1. Neutralize the toxins and poisons that feed the parasites.
* avoid meat & dairy which cause putrefaction
* avoid sugar, refined carbohydrates and other processed food
* properly combine carbs, fats, and vegetable proteins to minimize fermentation
* Avoid eating late at night when digestion is weak
2. Routinely cleanse the intestines through coffee enemas, colonics, salt flushes, etc. Lingering feces (more than 24 hours) in the colon promotes parasite overgrowth.
3. Do a liver/gallbladder flush every 4-6 weeks until all gallstones are removed from the liver and gallbladder. Adequate bile production from the liver is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to eliminate parasites and keep them at bay for good. See Essential Liver/Gallbladder Flush for more details
For cleansing programs: Take up to 10 capsules daily for 90 continuous days, once or twice a year.
Para-Pro™ (258 mg):
Ayurvedically processed, Grade 10 Indian Holarrhena antidysenterica (bark and seed) Para-Pro Detox Support™ (172 mg): Central American Nopal Cactus (fruit) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Grade 10 Indian Noni (fruit and seed) (Morinda citrifolia), Grade 10 Indian Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Grade A Japanese Green Tea Extract (leaf) (50%) (Camilla sinensis), Fo Ti Tieng (root) (Polygonum multiflora), Self Heal (leaf) (Prunella vulg.), Turkey Rhubarb Root (Rheum off.), Nano-Gest™ [Plant Enzymes/Botanical Blend which contains Noni (fruit,seed) (Morinda cit.), Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Cellulase, Invertase, Lactase, Maltase, Plant source Pepsin, Apple Cider Vinegar]
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules. No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place