Nutralife Fish Oil Omega 3 With Vitamin D Liquid 500ml
Style number: NO2932
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Nutralife Omega 3 Fish Oil With Vitamin D Liquid is sustainably-harvested from pure marine sources coming from pristine waters. Pure fish oils contain minimal odors, so no fishy aftertaste! Plus, it is low reflux and mercury tested so you receive the best health benefits minus side effects! Fish oils come in ready to take capsule form for maximum absorption and ease of delivery.
Nutralife Omega 3 Fish Oil With Vitamin D Liquid deploys an abundant supply of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA. Compared to regular fish oils, it has a higher amount of omega-3's by over 50%! Hence, this supplement is recommended for:
- Relieving pain and stiffness due to arthritis
- Optimizing healthy brain and heart
- Normalizing cholesterol levels
- Boosting the immune system
Nutralife Omega 3 Fish Oil With Vitamin D Liquid benefits and features:
- Delivers 50% greater EPA and DHA omega 3 essential fatty acids compared to average fish oils
- Naturally sustainably sourced from oil cold water fish, including anchovy, mackerel and sardine
- Certified Friend of the Sea
- Low odor, low reflux fish oil supplement
- Has undergone strict processing and tested for mercury, heavy metals and pesticides, in compliance with international regulations
- Proudly made in New Zealand
- Added with vitamin D to maintain healthy heart, bones and stronger immunity
Take 1 to 2, 6mL serves with food daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Each 6mL serve provides:|
|Fish Oil - Natural||5.502g|
|Provides Omega-3 triglycerides||1.538g|
|Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||932mg|
|Equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||606mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 240IU)||6µg|
Contains nature identical flavours.
Formulated without: Artificial flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and contra-indications
- Always read the label; take only as directed; and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Customers taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Customers taking anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as fish oil may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs.