- :Health Conditions
- :Immune Health
- :Immune Support
- :Nutralife Ester C 500mg+ Echinacea Chewable 120 Tablets
Nutralife Ester C 500mg+ Echinacea Chewable 120 Tablets
Style number: NS6917
Nutralife Ester C Echinacea Chewable introduces a unique combination of patented non acidic vitamin C plus great tasting Echinacea in easy to take tablet form. Echinacea has been shown to induce greater phagocytic activity in both animals and humans. In effect, the herb sustains improved immune system and fights off infections to keep the body healthy.
The patented Ester C is readily absorbed into the blood stream and by the white blood cells compared to standard vitamin C. Ester C is scientifically validated to be gentle on the stomach with its non acidic formula. This type of vitamin C is also tooth friendly and does not cause tooth decay.
Nutralife Ester C Echinacea Chewable pack the proven effective Echinacea in convenient chewable tablets. The herb prevents occurrence of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common cold). The chewable sustainably harnesses the Echinacea purpurea, the species with the strongest infection fighting benefit.
Nutralife Ester C Echinacea Chewable benefits and features:
- Echinacea strengthens the immune system by raising white blood cell levels to protect the body from harmful bacteria and viruses
- Echinacea promotes greater phagocytic activity for engulfing and digesting foreign microorganisms in the body
- Echinacea purpurea adds to strong immunity and stimulates balanced healthy immune response
- Easy to chew form is suitable for children
- Comes in great tasting flavor
- Patented Ester C promotes overall resistance to respiratory tract infections
- Patented Ester C may also support wound recovery and healing
ADULTS & CHILDREN OVER 10 YEARS: Chew 1-2 tablets up to 3 times daily.
CHILDREN 5 TO 10 YEARS: Chew 1-2 tablets daily.
Not to be used by children under 5 years of age without medical advice. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable tablet provides
Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate –threonate complex) 500mg
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 418mg
Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice ext equiv. fresh 500mg
Tabletting aids, flavours (lemon/lime), antioxidant, glucose, fructose, sucralose.
High doses may cause reversible loose bowels or diarrhoea.
Vitamin C in doses of 1g and above increases the bioavailability of ethinyloestradiol in oral contraceptives. This can be important if vitamin C is suddenly discontinued and may lead to breakthrough bleeding or even contraceptive failure. Women on oral contraceptives and taking high doses of vitamin C should be advised to reduce vitamin C levels gradually over several days to avoid a breakthrough bleed.
Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients