Nutralife Enzogenol High Potency 150mg 50 Capsules
Style number: NS7807
Nutralife Enzogenol High Potency 150mg is a high strength antioxidant supplement complete with New Zealand pine bark extract. This plant derived formula features free radical scavengers using key nutrients with antioxidant properties like betacarotene, vitamin C and vitamin E, selenium and zinc. The synergistic combination of vitamins and minerals protect the body against free radical damage that can cause poor health.
Nutralife Enzogenol High Potency 150mg introduces a potent concentration of Enzogenol, a compound containing proanthocyanidins sourced from NZ pine bark. In addition to the herb, the supplement is filled with minerals like manganese and sulphur, amino acids methionine and cysteine. Also added are nutrients such as vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid. What's more, Enzogenol stars a number of antioxidant properties, equipped with anti inflammatory benefits using substances like proanthocyanidins, as well as flavonoids, flavones and condensed tannins.
Nutralife Enzogenol High Potency 150mg benefits and features:
- Naturally sourced from New Zealand Pinus radiate pine trees with greater amount of proanthocyanidins compared to regular NZ pine bark
- Contains standardized pine bark extract, an excellent source of proanthocyanidins
- Employs pure extraction method to maintain a natural concentration of powerful antioxidants, polyphenols
- Protects the body from damage caused by free radicals
- May help prevent onset of degenerative diseases linked with ageing
Take one capsule up to 4 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Contains:
Citrus Bioflavonoids 50mg
Betatene (Provitamin A) 1.25mg
Ester C 125mg
d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate (Vitamin E) 37.5 IU
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 37.5ug
Zinc (from Optizinc) 3.75mg
Manganese (from Manganese Sulphate) 2mg
Other Antioxidants / Nutritional Cofactors
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.5mg
Folic Acid 50ug
Cysteine Hydrochloride 25mg
- Possibility of interaction with some medicines, especially blood thinners.
- Patients receiving prescribed medications should advise their doctor they are taking this product.