Nutralife Co Q10 200mg Plus Vitamin D3 1000iu 30 Capsules
Style number: NS8422
Nutralife Co Q10 is a heart health supplement containing a daily dose of coenzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone). Naturally occurring in the body, coenzyme Q10 is an essential compound in energy production. This nutrient serves as an important donor of energy to cells for Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) formation. ATP is the energy currency of cells, hence it is needed for muscle functions, especially the heart.
Nutralife Co Q10 helps address coenzyme Q10 deficiency which can negatively affect one's health, including blood circulation, overall heart health, muscle integrity and blood pressure levels. In contrast, optimal coenzyme Q10 stores promote optimum cardiovascular health, improved energy production and strengthened protection through antioxidants.
Nutralife Co Q10 is recommended for:
- Maintenance of optimum cardiovascular health
- Supporting improved energy production
- Maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels and normal circulation
- Protecting the body through antioxidants
- Facilitating wound or injury recovery
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each soft gelatine capsule provides:
Co-enzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 200mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 25µg 1000mg
FORMULATED WITHOUT: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Precautions and contra-indications
- Always read the label; take only as directed; and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Customers taking Warfarin or other blood-thinning medications should consult their doctor before using this product; as high intakes of Co-Q10 may reduce the blood thinning effects of these medications.
- Customers taking anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as Co-Q10 may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding without medical advice
- Several medications (including cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, beta-blockers and tricyclic antidepressants) can deplete the body’s natural Co-Q10 levels. Customers on such medications may benefit from Co-Q10 supplementation.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.