Natural Health Trading Super African Mango 1200mg 60 Capsules
Style number: VF0001
The African Man go is a man go-like fruit that comes from the Irvingia Gabonensis tree, a tree native to West Africa. For thousands of years, the local population used it as a staple in their diet as well as for medicinal purposes.
However, only within the last 20 years has it been recognized by western culture as scientists have discovered the incredible health benefits that the people of Cameroon, Africa have been takin advantage of for all this time.
Clinical trials have shown support for weight management, healthy cholesterol balance and blood sugar balance and digestive health.Benefits• Supports normal fat metabolism
- Supports body to burn fat
- Helps manage appetite through supporting healthy levels of leptin. Leptin is the hormone secreted by the brain when the body has had enough to eat, therefore is a major factor for weight management
- Provides long lasting fibre – acts to slow digestion and provide sustained energy whilst creating a sense of satiety for longer.
- Supports blood glucose levels and healthy plasma lipids
- Supports overall healthy healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports gastro intestinal activity
Eating well is also essential to weight management even when taking African Man go. This means eating small, well-balanced meals, exercise, drink plenty of water and use African Man go as recommended.
Several studies have assessed the chemical properties of the kernels or seeds in African Man go:
- Eighteen amino acids were identified in fresh African Man go seeds after production of amino acid profile
- Fibre content provides bulk, improving bowel function and aiding detoxification pathways
- African Man go seeds contain a good source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals such as calcium , magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorous and iron
How does African Man go 1200 support weight management?
1. Acts to supports Fat Metabolism
As a natural superfood that can aid in weight management by helping the body manage fat. Irvingia Gabonensis helps you achieve your weight goals. Studies have shown that the extract supports the body to burn stored fat.
This all-natural ingredient also contains no stimulants!
2. Helps Support Appetite Control through regulating Leptin
Leptin is a hormone secreted by the brain when the body has had enough to eat. African Man go helps manage appetite by supporting healthy levels of leptin in the bloodstream.
3. Delays Digestion
African Man go may also help to delay the process of gastric emptying, meaning your food will digest much slower, helping you to stay fuller for longer. When combined with the effects of Leptin, this can aid weight management significantly.
4.Are there any side effects?
Because African Man go is a natural fruit extract, side effects are very rare and mild.
Each capsule contains:
- · 600mg of African Man go seed extract
- · Gelatin
- · Calcium carbonate
- · Magnesium stearate
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount per serving: 1200mg African Man go Seed Extract (Irvingia Gabonensis)
• Limited information is available on drug interactions.
• Theoretically, African man go may enhance the side effects of medications used in diabetes and high cholesterol.
• Additive side effects may also be seen in patients treated with medications for obesity.
• Because African man go delays stomach emptying, prescription medications should be co-administered with caution.
• Clinical studies enrolled a small number of patients and mild side effects were documented.
o Adverse reactions included headache, dry mouth, GI complaints, sleep disturbance, and flu-like symptoms.
o Avoid use with a known allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the components of African man go.
o Information regarding safety and efficacy in pregnancy and lactation is lacking.