Natural Health Trading Raspberry Ketone 60 Capsules
Style number: RKL60
Raspberry Ketone is an organic, natural substance that creates the aroma of raspberries. It is created naturally by raspberries themselves and has frequently been ultilized as a food ingredient and also as an element in fragrances.
Raspberry Ketone supports the bodys production of a hormone called adiponectin – this hormone helps regulate how the body processes fat. Adiponectin is a protein hormone which is involved in a number of metabolic processes including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism. Research has shown that higher levels are associated with fewer fat stores.
Raspberry ketone is similar in structure capsaicin which has been similarly associated with healthy fat metabolism. Both compounds have lipolytic activity (causes fat breakdown) which has been shown in rats fed a high fat diet and also in in-vitro fat cells.
Raspberry Ketone Benefits:
- Potent formula with other powerful anti-oxidants and fat metabolizing ingredients
- Raspberry Ketone is the primary compound of red raspberries and is safe and healthy supplement
- Raspberry Ketone is made from the raspberry ‘superfruit’ harnessing its properties to promote health and weight management
- Made entirely from natural ingredients
- Supports weight management
- Helps support fat metabolism
- Raspberry Ketone helps break up fat cells – supporting fat management
- Effective anti-oxidant
- Raspberry Ketone supports the body’s production of adiponectin, a hormone that supports your body to regulate metabolism
The effects of Raspberry Ketone may be complemented by including a well-balanced dietary regime and regular exercise programme.
Raspberry Ketone is a potent formula with other antioxidant and fat metabolizing ingredients:
Resveratrol: Another powerful antioxidant described as the ‘elixir of youth’. Studies have shown resveratrol supports the activity of enzymes known as sirtuins, which help the process of rejuvenation.
Green Tea: Antioxidant, important for supporting the health of the cardiovascular system and helping with weight management. Other properties of green tea extract have shown to help support the immune defences.
Apple Cider Vinegar: The normal blood sugar support from this vinegar of vinegar have been known for more than a century and have been demonstrated in animal as well as human studies and provides a useful weight management aid.
Grapefruit: Folklore has suggested that consumption of grapefruit may support weight management. Research does exist to support the hypothesis showing health supporting effects in regards to normal blood pressure management and normal circulating lipids.
Kelp: Kelp is high is iodine, vital for healthy function of the thyroid gland. Research has shown that kelp may assist by supporting the body’s basal metabolic rate, therefore providing support for normal metabolism.
Caffeine: May help to support normal performance by assisting with a normal metabolic rate, therefore, normal energy levels.
Raspberry Ketone contains grapefruit powder which may interact with certain heart medications and contraceptive pill.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers or for children under the age of 18 years.
- Please get the advice of your medical professional, if you are on other medication or have underlying medical conditions.
- Avoid use with a known allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the components of Raspberry Ketone lean.
- Not recommended for those taking prescription diabetic or cholesterol medications as this supplement can enhance the effects of these medications.
- Not recommended for hyperthyroidism or for those taking a prescription iodine medication
- Not recommended during pregnancy
- Due to the anti-platelet activity of green tea in high doses, people taking blood thinners or anti-platelet medication such as Heparin or Warfarin should use green tea products with caution