Manuka Health Manuka Honey with CycloPower for Mouth and Throat 16 Tablets
Style number: MH402
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Hanuka Health Manuka Honey with CycloPower™ for Mouth and Throat
Manuka Honey with CycloPower™
- Is up to 10x more potent against oral and digestive bacteria than MGO® Manuka Honey of the same strength
- Pre-biotic effect in the lower gut - the beneficial cyclic-oligosaccharides in CycloPower™ help the balance between good and bad bacteria
- Suitable for pre-diabetics & people with reduced insulin sensitivity, as it lowers the Glycaemic Index of Manuka Honey by almost 4 times.
- Helps to manage blood sugars better so you don’t get hungry as quickly.
Naturally Boosted Manuka Honey - where you need it
Significantly more potent than MGO Manuka Honey of the same strength*
- Up to 25 times more efficient in inhibiting digestive bacteria in 24 hour comparison in laboratory studies*;
- Up to 50 times more efficient against mouth and throat bacteria in 24 hour comparison in laboratory studies*.
Prebiotic effect in the lower gut
- The benefical cyclic-oligosaccharides in CycloPower support the balance between good and bad bacteria in the lower gut
Significantly lowers the glycaemic index of Manuka Honey**
- Helps to manage blood sugars better, so you don't get hungry. Suitable for people with reduced insulin sensitivity.
* S. Swift et al. University of Auckland, 2011. Data on file. A comparison of the antibacterial activity of Manuka Honey with CycloPower, a MGO* Manuka honey complexed with a-cyclodextrin, and MGO* Manuka Honey.
** Dr Tracy Perry, Ms Sara Richardoson & Ms Meredith Peddie (2011), Report on the Glycaemic Index of Two Honey Products, Glycemic Index Otago, Department of Human Nutrition, University of Otago. (Data on file)
CycloPower™ is a natural bioactive booster for more highly effective dietary supplementation and is the latest breakthrough product from Manuka Health New Zealand. MGO® 400+ Manuka Honey from New Zealand is complexed with cyclodextrin to benefit mouth and throat health. MGO® 400+ Manuka Honey contains a minimum of 400mg per kg of dietary methylglyoxal, the compound responsible for the honey’s unique antibacterial activity. MGO® 400+ Manuka Honey with CycloPower™ has a low Glycaemic Index with a mild flavour and is taken in a convenient chewable tablet.
Suggested Use: Place one chewable tablet in the mouth and chew or allow to dissolve. Increase to 2 tablets, if desired.
Do not exceed 6 tablets per day.