M&R Essentials Organic Rosehip Oil - 25ml
Style number: MR0002C
from NZD$23.90 to NZD$36.90
gst NZD$3.12 to NZD$4.81
Full Pricing & Offer Details
M& R Essentials Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is cold pressed from the seeds contained in the red berry-like fruit or hips, of the wild rose bush (Rosa canina).
Rosehip Oil is very beneficial for all types of skin. It is super-fine light oil which and absorbs easily into the skin. Rosehip oil has a mild pH of 5.1 similar to the sebum oil in the skin. It is harmonising and balancing making it suitable for both dry and oily skins alike. It is a natural moisturizer for sensitive, allergic, sun damaged, problem skin conditions and daily skin care.
The wild rose is indigenous to the southern Andes. The native people of Chile have been using the healing properties of rosehips for centuries, as too western cultures discovered that Rosehips are an excellent source of Vitamin C and antioxidants frequently use in herbal medicinal in the form of teas, syrups and tinctures to protect the body against free radicals, protect against infection, help with wound repair and promote healthy cell development. Since the 1980s numerous clinical studies have demonstrated the action of rosehip oil on the skin’s regenerative process and validated its use in the cosmetic and beauty industry. Applications for rosehip oil include surgical and burn scars and prevention of premature ageing. Studies also showed that rosehip oil has an outstanding effect on the skin's hydration levels and appearance.
CONSTITUENTS & COMPOSITION
Rose hip oil is rich in many vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, all necessary for the health of our skin. Analysis reveals that rosehip oil is high in vitamin A, C and E. Its high levels of levels of Vitamin A (retinol) make Rosehip oil unique, among plant oils. Rosehip seed oil is high in the essential fatty acids; it contains approximately 47% linoleic acid (omega-6) and 31% linolenic acid (omega-3) as well as Oleic acid (Omega 9). It also contains powerful antioxidants including Lycopene and Beta-carotene- a source of pro-vitamin A.
Vitamins A, C and E help to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with skin cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin. This results in firmer, smoother, and more even skin with greater elasticity and healing capacity, thereby reducing scar formation.
Essential Fatty Acids have excellent moisture retaining properties to repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue. This helps to prevent the signs of premature ageing and produces supple moist skin, improve skin tone and condition.
Lycopene and Beta-carotene are powerful antioxidants which help protect the skin from daily free-radical damage and sun-damaged. They help to prevent the signs of ageing.
PROPERTIES & BENEFITS
Skin regeneration and repair:
The rosehip oil contains natural vitamins, EFAs and antioxidants, which have been proven to assist cell regeneration and repair. It stimulates cellular growth in the epidermis assisting collagen and elastin production, thereby supporting the cellular capacity to reproduce new tissue.
• Deeply nourishes and moisturizes to create smoother, firmer skin.
• Assists with normal skin renewal and repair
• Helps skin hydration, elasticity and resilience
• Restores a healthy, glowing complexion
Prevention and healing of scars:
The antioxidants and essential lipids present in rosehip oil aids in skin rejuvenation and quickens healing. Rosehip oil Improves healing of scars, restores normal skin colour, reduces redness and hyper pigmentation. It also minimises the formation of the keloid scars and helps to fade old scar tissue left by acne or chickenpox
• Attenuates and minimizes scars from accidents, burns or surgery.
• Assists in the healing of acne scarring, pits and blemishes
• Improves and diminishes the appearance of old scars.
• Assists in the reduction of stretch marks
Prevents premature aging:
Rosehip oil improves the appearance of photo-aged skin, helps to reduce and retard fine facial wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, age spots, and assist in soothing skin roughness associated with chronic sun exposure.
• Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves the appearance of skin tone, pigmentation and other signs of premature ageing
• Aids the repair of sun damaged skin and photo-aging.
Treatment of skin conditions:
• Aids in the treatment of dermatitis that results from radiotherapy.
• beneficial in the treatment of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema,
Protects against environmental damage:
• It will counteract the damage caused by dry office environments and polluted air.
• Protects and repairs the skin from the damaging effects of UV radiation.
Nourishes Hair and Nails:
• Adds moisture and gives a healthy glow when massaged into nails.
• Repairs the cuticles of dry, damaged and chemically treated hair.
OUR M&R ESSENTIALS GUARANTEE
M&R Essentials Certified Organic Oils are guaranteed certified organic and free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten and Genetic modification. This guarantees quality for you and your family without any harmful additives, pesticides or herbicides.
Internal Use: Organic Rosehip Seed Oil can also be consumed internally. Daily recommendation is 2.5ml
Safe for all skin types
• Suitable for all skin types especially those with sensitive skin.
• It can be used on skin of all ages, from newborn babies to grandparents