Maca Gold Powder Certified Organic 300g Powder
Style number: MG002A
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Maca is a root vegetable cultivated high in the Andean Mountains. Native Peruvians have used Maca for several thousand years, as a food item, and medicinally to enhance fertility in people and animals, for libido, energy and other medicinal uses.
Maca has been used traditionally for:
• Increasing energy and stamina
• Sexual dysfunction and as an aphrodisiac for both men and women
• Improving general well being
• Menopausal symptoms
• Menstrual problems
• Supporting and nourishing the body
Maca Gold™ is 100% pure, Organic, with no fillers or flow agents, and comes from above 12,500ft and is therefore the Chacon variety that has been the local 'medicine food' and not just a very nutritious root vegetable used in stews/drinks etc that has been grown at the lower altitudes and used as an everyday food.
Maca Gold Powder contains certified genuine Lepidium peruvianum Chacon super strength, premium organic Maca root powder grown at the optimum altitude of 14,300ft in the pristine environment of the Andes Mountains of Peru.
Maca Gold Powder Benefits
- It is rich in proteins, calcium, vitamins, amino acids and essential fatty acids
- It contains no additives, no soy and no blended species
- It is adaptogenic meaning that it will work on the body according to needs, age and gender of the person taking it
- It is not irradiated
- It has 100% Organic Certification by SKAL
- It is free of any chemicals and pesticides