Lyprinol Marine Lipid Oil Extract PCSO-524 50 Capsules
Style number: 331627
Why Choose Lyprinol® ?
Lyprinol® contains a unique combination of 91 essential fatty and furan acids. In comparison, fish oil capsules contain only 3 to 5. PCSO-524® is a matchless and unique natural marine product. Its health value has been established in over 20 published studies.
- Internationally renowned for purity, quality and effectiveness
- Contains up to 91 different Omega-3s and other active marine components1
- Scientific research demonstrates support for joint health, suppleness, normal mobility and healthy breathing2
- Extracted using rigorous patented processes and unique, quality-control checks (MAF and International Standards)3
- Internationally recommended by doctors. Lyprinol® assists in maintaining an active lifestyle
- Suitable for the whole family, including children 2 and older
- Protein free and can be used by those with seafood allergies
- No added gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- In comparison studies it was discovered that Lyprinol® was 200 times more effective (gram for gram) than the best fish oils4
How does it work?
A low level of leukotrienes (including arachidonic acid) is important to maintain healthy joints, mobility and airways. Lyprinol® helps manage leukotriene and arachidonic acid levels and assists to keep them at optimal levels. Thus it promotes joint function, suppleness and healthy airways.
If Lyprinol® is calculated as a daily dose of fish oil then you would have to consume 40g of fish oil to achieve an effect similar to one Lyprinol® capsule. That would be 80 large capsules of fish oil. The more powerful effect of Lyprinol® can be explained by the fact that the essential fatty acids in Lyprinol® are significantly more effective in maintaining the minimum healthy levels of arachidonic acid than fish oils.
Published studies have compared PCSO-524® mussels to other oils. Researchers compared the effect of each agent in supporting joint health, mobility, suppleness and healthy breathing. The lipid extract of green-lipped mussels proved to be the most effective.
- 200 times more effective than Max-EPA
- 250 times more effective than unprocessed green-lipped mussel extract
- 350 times more effective than evening primrose oil
- 350 times more effective than salmon oil
- 400 times more effective than flax seed oil
The combined findings of all these studies point to the lipid oil of PCSO-524® as the being an effective agent in supporting a variety of health functions.
- Each small, soft gel capsule contains: Marine Lipid Oil PCSO-524® extract from Perna canaliculus, 50 mg natural mono-unsaturated olive oil, 100 mg Vitamin E(d-alpha-tocopherol) as an anti-oxidant 0.225mg
- Adults: Initially take 4 capsules per day, for approximately 4-6 weeks or until satisfactory results are achieved. After which, the intake may be reduced to 1-2 capsules per day for on-going care
- Children (6-12 years): Take half the adult dose or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 6 years: 1 capsule per day or as professionally prescribed
- The daily level needed to obtain maximum effect can vary for each individual. Your body may require less to achieve full effect. Some temporary initial discomfort may occur if personal dose is too high, in this case reduce to 1-2 capsules daily.
(NB: High doses of Lyprinol® PCSO-524® do not have the potential to cause stomach issues and bleeding as do fish oils.)
Principal Lyprinol Ingredients per 260mg capsule:
* Natural mono-unsaturated Olive oil - 100mg;
* Lyprinol GLM pat.lipids (Eicosatetraenoic acid) - 50mg;
* Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocepherol) as antioxidant - 0.225mg.
Capsule: Gelatin; Sorbitol syrup; Glycerin
- Those with marine oil allergies should seek advice from their healthcare professional before taking Lyprinol®.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women and parents of children under 2 years of age should always consult their healthcare professional before taking or dispensing any supplements
- Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, see your health professional
Warning: Be careful of misleading information in competing products claiming to contain Lyprinol® PCSO-524®. Absolutely no other product contains the same active ingredients as Lyprinol® as no other company is able to use the same extraction processes used. We own the only cold extraction plant and any copycat product is extracted by solvent extraction which uses heat; this effectively renders the oil inactive. Competing companies may attempt to market their products by associating them with Lyprinol® and therefore implying that Lyprinol® research is applicable to their product. This claim of efficacy by association is misleading.
In more than 18 years of consumption world-wide, no adverse reactions have been documented. The inherent health benefits of Lyprinol® have further unexpected benefits under certain circumstances.The lipid extract has been shown to give the digestive system protection, as well as aiding healthy breathing.
- Lyprinol® is free of proteins from fish and shellfish and does not cause any problems for corresponding food intolerances
- If undesirable side effects such as temporary nausea or a slight laxative effect occur we recommend that you reduce the dosage temporarily
- Lyprinol® does not interact with other foodstuffs or medicines at recommended dosages
- Lyprinol® does not affect medicines that influence blood clotting
- If you are breastfeeding or want to give Lyprinol® to infants, please check with your doctor first
Fish and shellfish can be polluted by heavy metals and toxins. Therefore, dietary recommendations for increasing the amount of fish consumed are sometimes regarded critically. Any pollutants that might be in the lipid extract in PCSO-524® are eliminated through the patented super critical CO2 extraction. Because no heat is involved no polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons occur and there is no damage to the oil. Furthermore, the mussel cultivation, harvesting and processing are supervised by New Zealand's Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (MAF). The water quality where the mussels grow is checked continuously.