Lyprinol (Lyprinex) Green Lipped Mussel 50 Capsules
Style number: 331627
Only the freshest marine lipid oils for your healthy joints!
Lyprinol (Lyprinex) Green Lipped Mussel is a patented marine-sustainable supplement harnessing the finest New Zealand green-lipped mussel oils for a deluxe source of potent omega-3 fatty acids. With its unique concentration of vitamins, minerals and protein, it acts as a natural source for anti-inflammatory lipids that alleviate joint pain and discomfort. Enjoy freedom with every step you take, minus the pain!
According to clinical researches, Lyprinol (Lyprinex) Green Lipped Mussel contains superior dosages compared with flax oils, evening primrose oils, and salmon oils. Its advanced standardized formulation brings valuable omega-3 fatty acids, with added nutrients, for preventing inflammation and giving you healthy joints and flexible movement you deserve.
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel is scientifically known as Perna canaliculu. The high quality concentrated mussel powder is a rich natural source of vitamins, minerals, proteins and omega 3 fatty acids. It acts as a natural food supplement which reduces joint pain and joint discomfort.
Lyprinol (Lyprinex) Green Lipped Mussel features a marine complex, a patented marine lipid blend consisting of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and nonpolar lipid groups extracted from pure, fresh New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel. The marine extract then undergoes fluid extraction through liquidified carbon dioxide.
Lyprinol (Lyprinex) Green Lipped Mussel Features:
- 200 times higher potency than flax oil in the management of joint swelling linked with arthritis
- 175 times higher potency than salmon oil
- 175 times higher potency than evening primrose oil
- 125 times higher potency than green lipped mussel powder
- 100 times higher potency than Max EPA (Eicosapentanoic acid)
- The unique combination delivers a high potency omega 3 lipid combination which blocks the 5-lipoxygenase metabolic pathway which induces inflammatory responses in the body.
Initially take 2-4 capsules per day.
1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night with meals for approximately 3-6 weeks after which the intake may be reduced to 1-2 capsules per day for joint care. It is recommended this product should be taken for at least 8-12 weeks.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
The daily level needed to obtain maximum effect can vary for each individual. Your body requires less to achieve full effect, temporary initial discomfort may occur if personal dosage is too high. In this case reduce to 1-2 capsules per day.
CHILDREN: 3 - 12 Years old. 3 capsules daily for 3 weeks and 1 or 2 thereafter with meals.
It is recommended that pregnant women and children under 1 year should only use lyprinol after consultation with a doctor or Health practioner.
Capsules should be consumed with or after meals with water.
Principal Lyprinol Ingredients per 260mg capsule:
* Natural mono-unsaturated Olive oil - 100mg;
* Lyprinol GLM pat.lipids (Eicosatetraenoic acid) - 50mg;
* Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocepherol) as antioxidant - 0.225mg.
Capsule: Gelatin; Sorbitol syrup; Glycerin