LIFESTREAM (BIOACTIVE) SPIRULINA BALANCE Capsules
Style number: 10700C
from NZD$36.90 to NZD$82.90
gst NZD$4.81 to NZD$10.81
Full Pricing & Offer Details
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina 400mg Capsules
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina contains spirulina, a genus of cyanobacteria, which dates back to 3 billion years and is amongst the first organisms that existed on earth. Spirulina is a composition of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, mineral salts and essential fatty acids along with other components that make it a perfect food.
Why Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina Is Unique
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina is 100% pure and it retains the nutritional potency to the fullest. It is a rich source of iron and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid, which is necessary for human health but can be obtained only through food as the body does not produce omega-6 fatty acids.
Here are some reasons to choose Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina over other types:
- The formula is 100% guaranteed and unconditionally too.
- It is free of pesticides and herbicides.
- The manufacturing of the product does not involve irradiation.
- It is GE free and hence makes a safe and healthy product for consumption.
- It is suitable for vegetarians and also for vegans.
The benefits of Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina 400mg capsules are best obtained when used as a supplement on a regular basis.
- It provides energy to those who feel tired and exhausted.
- It is a great source of iron and hence the right supplement for those deficient in iron.
- It aids in improving the performance of sportspersons as it provides energy, increases stamina and helps with intensive training.
- It is a great supplement for everyone who looks for more energy.
It is best recommended to use Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina 400mg capsules as a supplement and not as a replacement for a balanced diet. Kindly go through the label instructions and follow them to enjoy the best benefits of the product.
- Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina is a complete natural whole food, which aids in promoting your health but is not meant to diagnose, prevent or cure health conditions.
- If you are a beginner on the supplement, it is suggested to start with small dosage levels such as a teaspoon powder a day or one to two capsules per day for the first week. The dosage level may be increased once you are able to assess your needs.
- Those with sensitive digestive system need to consume the capsule after checking with their physician.
- If you have a particular nutrient deficiency, it is recommended to seek professional assistance so that you can derive the most out of having Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina.
- Can be taken all at once or with each meal
- Starting Up (first week): 3-5 capsules daily.
- Sustained Energy/Nutrition: 7 capsules daily.
- Optimum Nutrition/Special Uses: Up to 21 capsules daily or more as advised.
Spirulina Bioactive Powder 81%, Vegetarian capsules – not certified organic (Hypromeliose and water).
We recommend Lifestream Spirulina to be part of and not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet. Please follow all label instructions and remember, these foods may be new to your diet so you may want to start off with small amounts such as a &188; of a teaspoon of powder or one to two tablets or capsules (per day for the first week) before building to a suitable level for your own personal needs. If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have an algae allergy, please check with your Healthcare Practitioner before using Lifestream Spirulina. Lifestream Spirulina is a natural whole food and is not meant to prevent, diagnose or cure any disease condition. People with specific nutrient deficiencies may also need professional advice and should consult their Healthcare Practitioner.Who can benefit from Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina?
• People feeling run down or exhausted
• People who are iron deficient
• Sports or fitness people exercising regularly
• Anybody looking for more energy