Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes 180 Capsules
Style number: 12671
Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes
Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes is a combination of Lifestream BowelBiotics and Advanced Digestive Enzymes capsules. It effectively aids in the digestion of fat, protein and carbohydrates.
People who consume modern diet, which mainly comprises of protein, refined carbs and fat, benefit by using the formula. Processing of foods and cooking destroy the enzymes that aid in digestion and hence modern diet fails to support digestive health. This necessitates supplementing with digestive enzymes to ensure proper functioning of the intestines.
Proteolytic, lipolytic and carbohydrolytic enzymes in Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymeshelp to digest protein, fat and carbs.
Here is how the formula works:
- Protease 4.5 helps to digest protein in stomach and small intestine by working with endogenous enzymes.
- The digestive enzymes papain and bromelain breakdown protein into amino acids, which are essential for various biological processes of the body including building muscles.
- Lipase, the pancreatic enzyme acts on the fats and vegetable oils and aids in digestion.
- Starch, cellulose and lactose are digested by amylase, cellulose and tilactase. These carbohydrate enzymes help with the digestion of carbs, which form a necessary part of the modern diet.
Yet another major benefit of using Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes is that it contains enzymes sourced from microbes and plants unlike other formulas in which animal derived enzymes are present. Enzymes from plant sources are more effective and hence using Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes improves overall digestion.
The product is manufactured keeping with TGA GMP standard and hence this potent enzyme combination is the best digestive enzyme available in the market.
Directions For Use
It is recommended to take one capsule with each meal. If you consume meal rich in protein or fat, it is suggested to have two capsules.
While digestive enzymes are great for your health, it is strictly advised to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Digestive enzymes can be taken with other medications. However, it is recommended to allow an interval of over 2 hours between consuming other medications and digestive enzymes. Those who take blood thinning medications should seek professional advice before going on enzyme supplement.
- People suffering from stomach and intestinal ulcers should refrain from having digestive enzymes. Since protein digestive enzymes can aggravate ulcers, it is best to avoid digestive enzymes.
- Pregnant and nursing women should consult their physician before using digestive enzymes.
- Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzyme capsules are recommended for adults. Children with digestive disorders can go for digestive enzyme supplement after consulting their physician.
Directions for Use - Adults:
Take one capsule with each meal or two capsules if the meal is particularly high in protein and/or fat.
Each capsule contains:
Amylase 12 thousand DU
Protease 35 thousand HUT
Lipase 600 LipU
Tilactase (lactase) 1 thousand ALU
Cellulase 250 CU
Also contains rice bran and hypromellose vegetarian capsule.
Can enzymes be taken with other prescription medications?
Digestive enzymes function by breaking down specific chemical bonds in foods. In most cases digestive enzymes can therefore safely be taken with medications, however it is best to separate the medications and the enzyme supplement by more than 2 hours.
One area of caution is with prescription blood thinning agents. If you are on this type of medication, you should consult with your healthcare practitioner before beginning an enzyme regimen.
All protein digesting enzymes can irritate existing ulcers and should be avoided by those with stomach or intestinal ulcers.
Pregnancy and nursing
As a general precaution, if you are pregnant or nursing, consult with a professional before use.
Are digestive enzyme supplements safe for children to take?
Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzyme capsules have been formulated for adult use. If children have digestive problems or disorders, it is best that they consult privately with a health professional before using digestive enzyme supplements. ?