Kaloba EPs 7630 Liquid 50ml
Style number: 2251264
Protect your body from the seasonal ills and chills!
Kaloba EPS 7630 Liquid is a 3-way fast acting formulation containing premium extracts of Pelargonium sidoides, a native South African purple flower. It assists in building the body’s defences against common diseases and protects against the ills and chills that come in winter. Plus, it features a soothing property for your throat, nose and sinus cavities for clearer breathing. Suitable for your whole family, even children age 1 and above!
Kaloba EPS 7630 Liquid introduces the active ingredient, EPs 7630, specially derived from Pelargonium sidoides. This purple-flowering South African plant is a traditional remedy for winter ills and seasonal chills that threaten the throat and respiratory system. Scientific studies show that Kaloba significantly boosts the natural immune response of the body and protects it from winter bugs and ills and infections that manifest as sore throat, runny nose, coughs, and common colds.
Kaloba EPS 7630 Liquid fortifies your natural defences and improves your immune response. It helps in:
- Protecting the body from seasonal illnesses and winter chills
- Soothing the cavities of the throat, nose and sinus
- Boosting naturally the immune system
- Clearing and maintaining air passages Optimizing your health as the seasons change
Kaloba EPS 7630 Liquid Benefits
- Plant derived natural product suitable for the whole family
- Promotes recovery from winter ailments and seasonal chills
- Scientifically proven as safe to use, even for children age 1 and above
- Provides increases resistance whenever the immune system is threatened
- Facilitates clear airways, nose and sinuses. Also soothes the throat
- Promotes healthy mucus lining of the respiratory tract
- Has registration in over 20 countries
Adult and adolescents over 12 take 30 drops (1.5ml) three times daily. Children 6 – 12 take 20 drops (1ml) three times daily. Infants 1 – 5 take 10 drops (0.5ml) three times daily.
In acute cases adults and children over 12 take 40 (2ml) drops three to five times daily.
For best results use Kaloba ® at the first sign of problems and continue for an additional 48 hours after they subside. Kaloba ® can be diluted with liquid.
Each bottle contains:
50ml or 20ml Pelargonium sidoidesextract (ethanolic extract from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides). Glycerol, alcohol by volume 12%, water.
Does not contain:
Gluten, lactose, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
After time, plant-based extracts in liquid form may become cloudy. This does not affect the product’s efficacy. Since Kaloba ® is a natural product, slight variations in colour and taste may occur.
If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
Do not take if you are taking blood thinning medication or have an increased tendency to bleed.
Do not use during pregnancy and lactation as no adequate studies available.