Inner Health Immune Booster For Kids 100g Powder (NZ Only)
Style number: IHIBK100
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Inner Health Immune Booster for Kids 50g Powder helps lessen episodes of colds and flu suffered by children through fortifying the body’s immune response to such ailments.
- Potent probiotics in powder form
- Part of the Inner Health Probiotics supplement range
Benefits of Probiotics
More than 500 various types of bacteria live in the body’s digestive system. These bacteria work by aiding the process of digesting food and absorbing nutrients.
Bacteria and yeast are microorganisms that assist in improving a person’s general well-being; hence, they are called “probiotics.” Probiotics are good bacteria that exist naturally in the body as they provide support to the body’s digestive system. Moreover, they can be found in food and dietary supplements.
Also, clinical studies reveal that probiotics can boost the immune response of the body, contributing to an increased resistance to the usual diseases and allergic reactions.
How Inner Health Immune Booster for Kids keeps our kids healthy
- Increases your child’s resistance to colds and flu
- Reduces the frequency and the duration of the symptoms of colds and flu
- Decreases instances of having runny noses or coughs
- Helps improve their performance in school by decreasing your child’s number of absences in school due to the said ailments
- Banish that uncomfortable itch from down there using candex capsules!
Using probiotics, protect your child from colds and flu and help him attain that perfect school attendance!
Children aged over two years: Take 1.2 g (1/2 level metric teaspoon) daily mixed into water, juice, milk or food or take directly off the spoon or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each 1.2 g (1/2 level metric teaspoon) dose contains a clinically trailled, exclusive blend of probiotic strains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) organisms
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) organisms
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, starches, yeast and salt. Gluten and Dairy free.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Storage: Store at 2&176;C to 8&176;C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)