- :Herbs & Vitamins
- :Vitamin C
- :Nutralife Ester C 1500mg Plus Bioflavanoids One-A-Day 100 Tablets
Nutralife Ester C 1500mg Plus Bioflavanoids One-A-Day 100 Tablets
Style number: NS7678
Nutralife Ester C 1500mg Plus Bioflavonoids One-A-Day features a unique combination of patented non acidic vitamin C plus bioflavonoids in easy to swallow tablet form. The patented Ester C is readily absorbed into the blood stream and by the white blood cells compared to standard vitamin C. Ester C is scientifically validated to be gentle on the stomach with its non acidic formula. This type of vitamin C is also tooth friendly and does not cause tooth decay. Added with bioflavonoids, natural compounds which enhance vitamin C absorption and use.
Nutralife Ester C 1500mg Plus Bioflavonoids One-A-Day highlights the benefits of Ester C during seasonal changes when the immune system faces a lot of threats like colds, flu and infections. Ester C boosts the natural resistance of the body to respiratory illnesses, allergies, and asthma while facilitating wound healing process and tissue repair.
Ester C is of greater efficacy compared to standard vitamin C supplements. It quickly diffuses in the bloodstream where it is rapidly absorbed by the white blood cells, the body's defense mechanism. What's more, Ester C serves as a potent antioxidant that shields cells from free radical formation and prevents oxidative damage.
Nutralife Ester C 1500mg Plus Bioflavonoids One-A-Day benefits and features:
- Easy to chew format
- Comes in great tasting flavor
- Proven more effective vitamin C
- Patented Ester C promotes overall resistance to respiratory tract infections
- Patented Ester C may also support wound recovery and healing
- Greater absorption of vitamin C due to bioflavonoids
- Offers potent antioxidant protection from free radical damage
ADULTS & CHILDREN OVER 12 YEARS: Take 1 tablet, up to 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet provides
Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 1500mg
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1170mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg
Equiv. Hesperidin 35mg
Tabletting aids, orange flavour
- Always read the label; take only as directed; and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- High doses may cause temporary loose bowel motions or diarrhoea.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.