- :Herbs & Vitamins
- :Vitamin C
- :Nutralife Ester C 1000mg With Vitamin D3 + Bioflavanoids 100 Tablets
Nutralife Ester C 1000mg With Vitamin D3 + Bioflavanoids 100 Tablets
Style number: NS7197
you save NZD$1.00
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Nutralife Ester C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 + Bioflavanoids is a potent supplement featuring a combination of vitamin D3 and Ester C, a non acidic form of vitamin C gentle on the stomach. Vitamin D3 functions to give the body added immune boost and to promote optimum bone, joint and skin health. This patented Ester C provides an immune boost to protect your family from diseases 24 hours a day. Additionally, the supplement contains powerful antioxidants such as citrus bioflavonoids for improving Ester C absorption and utilization.
Nutralife Ester C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 + Bioflavanoids is developed using an advanced supplement technology to facilitate increased nutrient absorption in your white blood cells. According to statistics, an estimate of 32% adults living in New Zealand has poor vitamin D levels.
Nutralife Ester C 1000mg + Vitamin D3 + Bioflavanoids is recommended for:
- All day immune protection
- Increased absorption and bioavailability of vitamin C
- Being gentle on the stomach, non acidic
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet provides
Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 1000mg
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 780mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 330 IU) 8.25µg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg
Equiv. Hesperidin 35mg
- Always read the label; take only as directed; and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- High doses may cause temporary loose bowel motions or diarrhoea.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.