Nutralife Probiotic 50 Billion 60 Capsules
Style number: NS2863
Nutralife ProBiotic 50 Billion is a premium strength, multi strain probiotic supplement. This formula features 11 probiotic bacterial strains plus the scientifically researched HOWARU for maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal tract and gut microflora. These probiotics may also boost the body's immune system.
Probiotics are especially beneficial following the use of antibiotics as it delivers about 50 Billion colony forming units (CFU) to the gut to restore microflora balance. Additionally, probiotic supplementation helps strengthen the immune responses of the body against upper respiratory tract infections. Also promotes optimum urinary and genital tract health.
Nutralife ProBiotic 50 Billion is also recommended for:
- Restoring gut balance and maintenance of good bacteria in the gut
- Promoting a healthy immune system
- Maintaining a healthy urinary tract and genital tract
Nutralife ProBiotic 50 Billion benefits and features:
- Contains 11 clinically research strains of good bacteria such as HOWARU
- Does not require refrigeration as the probiotics formula is shelf stable
- Probiotics formula is also suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women to maintain a healthy immune system in infants
Adults only: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
20 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus, 10 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis, 10 billion CFU HOWARU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis, 2.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium breve, 2.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum, 1.25 billion CFU Lactobacillus casei, 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus paracasei, 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus plantarum, 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus salivarius, 0.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus, 0.25 billion CFU Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus, encapsulating aids
Formulated without: gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives