Healtheries Vitamin E 200iu 60 Capsules
Style number: 12217
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
* Antioxidant protection against cardiovascular disease and diabetes
* Anti-inflammatory and protective against arthritis
* Menstrual and fertility problems
* To balance hormones during menopause
* To improve immune function
* To improve skin and mucous membrane health where there is eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, herpes, or dryness and wrinkling
* To assist in preventing muscle cramps, spasms and pain
* To enhance the healing of burns, scars, and wounds
* To help prevent varicose veins
* Antioxidant protection against eye diseases
* Anti-inflammatory protection for bowel disease and coeliac disease.
(Natural) d-alpha tocopherol acetate
|100mg (100 IU)|
This product contains d alpha tocopherol acetate, a natural vitamin E sourced from soya bean oil, which is of European origin.
This form of vitamin E is an acetate derivative (an ester form which is stable to oxidation), and is the only isomer of alpha tocopherol found in nature. D alpha tocopherol has the highest biopotency of all the isomer forms of vitamin E and is recognised to have 36% greater biological activity than its synthetic counterpart D alpha tocopherol.
Contains No: WHEAT, GLUTEN, MILK DERIVATIVES, YEAST, SUGAR, CORN, STARCH, COLOUR OR ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR [VITAMIN E 200MG CONTAINS WHEATGERM OIL BUT NO WHEAT PROTEIN