Healtheries Vitamin C 250mg 100 Tablets
Style number: 12175
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Healtheries Vitamin C 250mg
- Low-acidity, naturally-flavoured chewable Vitamin C (the "immunity vitamin") in a 250mg everyday dose to help keep you and your family healthy
- Vitamin C helps to strengthen resistance to common infections like winter colds & flu, skin infections, ear infections, etc.
- Vitamin C also helps to maintain healthy gums, skin, teeth & bones; and assists with Iron absorption
- Available in bottles of 100 tablets
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 250mg?
If you’re looking for gentle, everyday immunity support – a little extra protection for you and your family against all kinds of common infections – sometimes, the basics are best.
Healtheries Vitamin C 250mg chewable tablets give you 250mg of pure, simple Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. Plus, they’re chewable with a great-tasting natural orange flavour, so children can enjoy taking them too.
- Maintaining everyday immunity for the whole family
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Providing extra protection when you’re susceptible to infection
- Helping your body to heal cuts, burns or pressure sores
- Assisting your body to absorb Iron, which can help to protect against fatigue
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
For everyday health: Chew 1-4 tablets daily with food
To speed recovery: Chew 4 tablets 3 times daily
Children 6-12 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily with food
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
Vitamin C 250mg:
From Ascorbic acid 131mg
From Sodium ascorbate 134mg
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners, Tabletting Aids
Vitamin C is available in different forms:
Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 500mg may be more suitable for you.
If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.