- :Health Conditions
- :Endocrine health
- :Adrenal Support
- :Healtheries St Johns Wort Plus 30 Tablets
Healtheries St Johns Wort Plus 30 Tablets
Style number: 412389
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Healtheries St Johns Wort Plus Tablets is an advanced high potency formulation to help control mild anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
Healtheries St Johns Wort Plus Tablets is a medicinal plant that is known in traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory and healing actions for the treatment of neuralgia and burns. St Johns Wort also has anti-viral activity that is currently undergoing medical research.
Healtheries St Johns Wort Plus Tablets also has anti-viral activity that is currently undergoing medical research.
Rich in flavonoids, the chemical constituents found in St Johns Wort include a proanthocyanidin mixture containing catechins and epicatechin derivatives which have an effect on blood vessels.[ ] It also contains quercetin, rutin, hypericin, pseudohypericin, and hyperforin.
The content of these compounds in St John’s Wort is strictly related to the harvesting period, drying process and storage. Healtheries St John’s Wort uses the highest quality, flowering tops of St Johns Wort and is standardised to ensure each capsule contains the active constituent hypericin.
Recommendations for use:
- Depression (particularly long term low grade depression and mild to moderate depression) - Anxiety - Problems associated with nervous debility (to strengthen nervous system) - Neuralgia - Prevention of viral infections - Wound healing
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
St Johns Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
|2000mg||(standardised to provide 1.1mg hypericin and 16.7mg hyperforin)|
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)
WHEAT, GLUTEN, YEAST, COLOUR, FLAVOUR OR PRESERVATIVES
[CONTAINS MAGNESIUM STEARATE - NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS]
- Check with your doctor before you combine St John's Wort with other prescribed medicines as St John's Wort may affect the way some medicines work.
- Do not combine with or replace anti-depressant medication.
- Avoid during pregnancy and while brea