Healtheries Olive Leaf 3500mg 30 Capsules
Style number: 412092
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Healtheries Olive Leaf 3500mg 30 Capsules:
* To enhance the immune system.
* To help speed recovery from chronic or acute viral, bacterial, yeast and parasitic infections.
* To assist in reducing fever.
* To assist in the treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Glandular Fever, Fibromyalgia, Cold Sores.
* To assist in the treatment of Psoriasis.
* Assists in the reduction of Candida albicans infections.
* Hypertension – helps to lower raised blood pressure, promotes vasodilation of the arteries.
* To help in the reduction of arrhythmic heart problems and in dilating the coronary blood vessel by increasing the circulation of blood and oxygen to the heart muscle.
* To assist in increasing peripheral blood circulation.
* To speed recovery for those with weakened immune systems
Suitable for vegetarians
For a maintenance dose or to build resistance take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule daily.
Contains No: WHEAT, GLUTEN, MILK DERIVATIVES, YEAST, COLOUR, FLAVOUR OR PRESERVATIVES, ANIMAL PRODUCTS
Ingredient Information: Olive Leaf - Olive Leaf tea was used traditionally to treat malaria and high fevers.
- Research indicates that Oleuropein, the active constituent present in olive leaf, inhibits the growth of various bacteria and some fungi.
- Olive leaf, has been shown to be virucidal for a number of influenza type viruses
- Olive Leaf Extract is believed to inactivate bacteria by dissolving the outer lining of the microbe and to inhibit viruses by interfering with their protein production.
- Olive Leaf Extract can be used for prevention as well as to speed recovery from a broad range of infections including yeast overgrowth, colds, influenza, sore throats, and chronic fatigue.
- Initially in chronic conditions, users of Olive Leaf Extract may experience the “die off” effect, which occurs when dead micro-organisms accumulate in the body faster than the body can eliminate these waste products. This may cause temporary nausea and flu-like symptoms.
- Olive Leaf also has beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system. It helps to lower hypertension, dilates the coronary artery thus increasing circulation to the heart muscle, and has antiarrhythmic activity.