Healtheries Liver Aid 30 Capsules
Style number: 412323
Healtheries Liver Aid capsules
- Healtheries Liver Aid provides high-dose Milk Thistle to support your liver, and get your digestion back on track
- Your liver is an important part of your digestive system
- A tired, overworked liver can give you symptoms like indigestion and constipation, and even skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema
- Available in bottles of 30 capsules
Why use Healtheries Liver Aid?
Healthy living doesn’t mean never having fun. Let’s face it, a little indulgence occasionally helps us all stay sane!
Too much, though, and you can sometimes pay the price. Your liver (an important part of your digestive system) can find it hard to keep up. That’s when indigestion, constipation and skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema can kick in. Or perhaps Irritable Bowel Syndrome or bloating, and the effects of antibiotics mean you have uncomfortable symptoms anyway.
Healtheries Liver Aid provides high-dose Milk Thistle to soothe and support your liver and digestion. That means less indigestion and heartburn – and a happier digestive system.
- Soothing indigestion and nausea (especially after eating fatty foods)
- Helping to relieve constipation and bloating
- Assisting in reducing the effects of allergies, food intolerances and chemical sensitivities
- Helping to relieve symptoms of Irritable Bowel Symptom, Leaky Gut Syndrome or gall bladder problems
- Maintaining healthy weight and cholesterol levels
- Assisting your liver to process the effects of alcohol, caffeine and nicotine
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules with a glass of water daily before food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)(Standardised to provide 150mg silymarin)
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
Capsule - Gelatine
Contains No: GLUTEN, MILK DERIVATIVES, YEAST, SUGAR, CORN, STARCH, COLOUR, FLAVOUR OR PRESERVATIVES
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- You may experience some temporary detox symptoms (e.g. headaches, muscle aches, tiredness, skin breakouts, stomach upsets) when you first start taking this product. These should go away within a few days. If they continue, stop taking the product, and consult your healthcare practitioner.