Healtheries Kidscare Vit C 70 Chewable Tablets
Style number: 12164
Healtheries KidsCare Vitamin C 70 Chewable Tablets are yummy, animal-shaped, chewable tablets that provide a child-friendly 100mg dose of Vitamin C
Each Healtheries KidsCare Vitamin C 70 Chewable Tablets contains pure Vitamin C to strengthen children’s resistance to common infections (e.g. colds & flu, ear infections, etc)
Vitamin C also helps children to maintain healthy gums, skin, teeth & bones; and assists them with Iron absorption
Why use Healtheries KidsCare Vitamin C 70 Chewable Tablets?
If you’re looking for gentle immunity support for your children – extra protection against all kinds of common infections – sometimes, the basics are best.
Healtheries KidsCare Vitamin C 70 Chewable Tablets give your kids 100mg of pure, simple Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”. They’re made with a special, less-acidic Vitamin C form that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs, and formulated at a dose that’s just right for smaller bodies. Plus, they come in fun, animal shapes with a great-tasting fruit flavour, so children love taking them.
* Maintaining everyday immunity and health in children under 10
* Supporting children’s immune systems if they’re tired or stressed
* Providing extra protection when they’re susceptible to infection
* Helping their bodies to heal boils, skin infecions, cuts, burns or bruises
* Assisting their bodies to absorb Iron, which can help to protect against fatigue
Children aged 8 and over: Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, egg, yeast, artificial colour, artificial flavour or preservatives
Buffered Vitamin C 100mg
From Ascorbic acid 52.6mg
From Sodium ascorbate 53.5mg
* Vitamin C is available in different forms:
o Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, children with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
o Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for children with sensitive stomachs.
* Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps children’s bodies to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce their recovery time.
* Children’s white blood cells (part of their immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help them fight off bacterial / viral infections. These infections also increase children’s need for Vitamin C.
* Children’s bodies use Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
* If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
* This product contains sucrose, so will not be suitable for children with diabetes.
* If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
* For best results with Vitamin C, limit chocolate, chocolate drinks, soft drinks and sugar in children’s diets. These foods may reduce Vitamin C levels.
* This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.