Healtheries Kidscare Vit C Plus Echinacea 60 Chewable Tablets
Style number: 12532
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Healtheries Kidscare Echinacea and Vitamin C 60 Chewable Tablets are yummy, animal-shaped, chewable tablets that gently strengthen children’s natural immunity
Each great-tasting, fruit-flavoured tablet gives kids the benefits of pure Vitamin C and Echinacea in a dose formulated just for them
Kidscare Echinacea & Vitamin C tablets are ideal to help build resistance in children who are prone to catching colds and flu
Why use Healtheries Kidscare Echinacea and Vitamin C 60 Chewable Tablets?
When most people think of natural remedies that help build resistance to Winter colds and flu, they think of Vitamin C and Echinacea. Unfortunately, if your children keep catching coughs and colds, many standard Vitamin C & Echinacea products are just too strong for their little bodies to handle.
Great-tasting Healtheries Kidscare Echinacea and Vitamin C 60 Chewable Tablets are designed specifically for children under 10. They’re fruit-flavoured, animal-shaped tablets that are fun for children to take. And they contain just the right amount of each immunity-boosting ingredient to gently support children’s everyday resistance.
* Preventatively building up children’s resistance to coughs, colds and flu
* Supporting immunity in children who need help to recover from common Winter infections
Children aged 8 and over: Chew 1-3 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, artificial flavour or preservatives
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) 100mg
Buffered Vitamin C 50mg
From Ascorbic acid 26mg
From Sodium ascorbate 27mg
* Vitamin C is available in different forms:
o Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, children with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
o Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for children with sensitive stomachs.
* Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps children’s bodies to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce their recovery time.
* Children’s white blood cells (part of their immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help them fight off bacterial / viral infections. These infections also increase children’s need for Vitamin C.
* Children’s bodies use Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
* Native American herbalists traditionally used Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) to help fight infections.
* Today, we know Echinacea has immunity-boosting properties that can help keep children healthy during cold season, and help them fight off other bacterial and viral infections.
* Echinacea can also help their bodies to heal and clear common skin conditions.
* If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
* This product contains dextrose, so will not be suitable for children with diabetes.
* This product contains Echinacea, so won’t be suitable for children who are allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
* If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
* This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.