- :Health Conditions
- :Joint Health
- :Clinicians Joint Support with NZ Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine and Chondroitin 5000mg 60 Caps
Clinicians Joint Support with NZ Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine and Chondroitin 5000mg 60 Caps
Style number: 503740
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Clinicians Joint Support with NZ Green Lipped Mussel plus Glucosamine and Chondroitin 5000mg 60 Capsules
A synergistic trio for Joint Health, Mobility and Flexibility
- Natural anti-inflammatory and joint support, all in one
- Safer than conventional NSAID’s medications
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin supports joint health, repair, mobility and flexibility
- NZ Green Lipped Mussel is a natural anti-inflammatory
- Synergistic combination – Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine and Chondroitin
What makes Clinicians Joint Support 5000mg unique?
- Green Lipped Mussel extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Omega-3 Fish oil have all been shown to have significant anti-inflammatory actionls to reduce the discomfort associated with joint pain.
- Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine and Chondroitin are all important components of connective tissue. They play a role in maintaining and protecting joint and cartilage health, mobility and flexibility.
- Green Lipped Mussels are harvested from pristine New Zealand waters under strict conditions to ensure complete sustainability, safety, reliability and traceability.
- Softgel capsules are easy to swallow to enhanced compliance.
Clinicians Joint Support 5000mg is recommended for:
- Individuals with joint, cartilage or connective tissue injuries
- People who suffer with arthritic conditions, particularly osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Athletes and those who exercise regularly to protect and support joint health and mobility
- Individuals wanting to prevent cartilage, bone and joint deterioration
Adults: take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food, or as professionally advised.
Precautions and Contraindications:
Do not take if allergic to fish or shellfish. Derived from seafood. Contains potassium. Generally considered safe and well tolerated at the doses recommended.
If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your health professional before use. Due to fish oil content, discontinue use two weeks prior to elective surgery due to theoretical risk of reducing blood clotting time.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: NOT RECOMMENDED DURING PREGNANCY as Green Lipped Mussel extract may cause uterine contractions. AVOID WHEN BREASTFEEDING due to lack of safety data.