GoodHealth Sugar Stop 60 Capsules
Style number: FNJ10100
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
GoodHealth Sugar Stop
Pure White Mulberry + Chromium Nicotinate
- Helps to balance sugar cravings
- Supports cardiovascular health
- High strength blood sugar support
Sugar Stop™ is specifically formulated to help those with a sweet tooth. It contains high levels of the active compound Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) found in Mulberry Leaf, which along with Chromium Nicotinate, supports healthy blood sugar levels and helps to balance sugar cravings. Mulberry leaf works by supporting the elimination of added sugar from the body as waste, which helps balance sugar cravings and blood sugar levels. Mulberry Leaf also contains high levels of antioxidants which support cardiovascular health.
- Sugar cravings
- Mood & appetite control
- Obesity & overweight
- Diabetic & pre-diabetic conditions
- PCOS – Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Insulin resistance
- Unhealthy LDL cholesterol levels
- Hyper and hypoglycaemia
- Contains two ingredients known to be effective in blood sugar balancing & reducing sugar cravings - Mulberry Leaf and Chromium Nicotinate
- Clinically researched Mulberry Leaf
- Has a powerful antioxidant action
- Contains 3.6mg of DNJ (Deoxynojirimycin)
- Chromium Nicotinate
- High strength, therapeutic dose
- Double the action, better the results
- Less sugar cravings = less sugar intake = healthy body and healthy weight loss
- Prevention of diabetes and heart disease
- Reduce insulin resistance
- Highly effective at slowing down and inhibiting glucose absorption
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Amount recommended for effective blood sugar balancing by Dr Oz
- The safest and most well absorbed form of Chromium
- For effective and healthy results
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
Take 1 capsule two times daily before food.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:||3600mg|
|White Mulberry Leaf||3.6mg|
|- equiv. DNJ (Deoxynojirimycin)|
|- equiv. Chromium|
White Mulberry Leaf
Has blood sugar balancing and antioxidant effects. Compounds in the leaves contain alpha-glucosidase inhibiting activity. Alpha-glucosidase are enzymes that are important for carbohydrate digestion. The most active of these inhibiting enzymes is DNJ (Deoxynojirimycin). When inhibited, glucose is released more slowly from food reducing blood sugar levels from peaking and prolonging glucose absorption into the body so levels do not fall as low before the next meal. Carbohydrates are broken down into many different types of sugars. DNJ has the ability to inhibit absorption of up to 99% of some of these sugars.
Chromium Nicotinate (ChromeMate® is used in Sugar Stop™)
Is an essential trace mineral required for optimal glucose and insulin utilisation in the body (Helps to facilitate the action of insulin). Chromium helps to maintain normal glucose tolerance by regulating the action of insulin and increasing insulin sensitivity. It also helps to reduce fat deposition.
Chromium Nicotinate is the safest form of chromium and the most well-absorbed. It is much better absorbed than Chromium Picolinate and also safe at high doses with no toxicity.
Contraindications and cautions:
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding due to insufficient evidence on White Mulberry leaf.
Diabetics may need to monitor blood sugar levels as ingredients may alter levels in some people. Insulin dependent Diabetics need to consult their healthcare professional before taking Sugar Stop™
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.