- :Health Conditions
- :Circulatory and Cardiovascular system
- :Blood Pressure
- :MitoQ Heart 60 Capsules
MitoQ Heart 60 Capsules
This product is only available for sale in our physical store: 109 Parnell Road, Parnell.
Style number: 2476959
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
MitoQ Heart 60 Capsules
Follow your dreams - Live a longer, healthier life with MitoQ Heart!
MitoQ Heart supports heart and circulatory health, healthy blood pressure and heart rate.
MitoQ Heart is a ground-breaking formula for heart and circulatory health. It features our patented, scientifically proven anti-oxidant, MitoQ, which is 847 times better than CoQ10 at targeting heart mitochondria. It also contains L-Carnitine, Magnesium and Vitamin D - essential heart health ingredients. MitoQ supports energy and may be suitable for people who have been prescribed statins.
Taken regularly, the ingredients in MitoQ Heart can help in the following ways:
- Delivers CoQ10 into the mitochondria, supports endothelial function, supports normal blood pressure, heart rate and cardiovascular protection.
- Is fundamental to the ATP recycling process and helps the body convert fuel to energy. It shuttles electrons back and forth between enzymes.
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect mitochondrial membranes from free-radical damage.
- L-Carnitine: Fundamental to the ATP energy recycling process and helps the body convert fuel to energy by transporting fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes.
- Magnesium: Like a spark plug central to the process, Magnesium “turns on” the enzymes that drive the entire metabolic reaction of ATP energy generation.
- Vitamin D3: protects hearts via several different mechanisms. It has been shown that normal Vitamin D levels are associated with a healthy cardiovascular system.
Adult dose: 2 capsules each morning.
Active Ingredients per capsule
- Mitoquinol mesylate equiv. Mitoquinol 5mg
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate equiv. to L-Carnitine 200mg
- Magnesium Aspartate equiv. Magnesium 67.5mg
- Dry Vitamin D3 equiv. Vitamin D3 0.0125mg(500IU)
Also contains: Precipitated Amorphous Silica, Microcyrstalline Cellulose 101, Tapioca Powder
MitoQ Heart contains no animal products or gluten.
Always read the label and use as directed.
Do not exceed dose unless directed by your physician.
Consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.