Hairy Lemon Vitamin C 40 Tablets
Style number: 2190834
What is Hairy Lemon?
- B-Group Vitamins, Vitamin C, Guarana, Ginseng - Effervescent Tablets
- Lifestyle (Energy, Recovery, Stamina, Endurance) supplement
What is Hairy Lemon used for?
- Hairy Lemon is an ideal formulation for people who feel tired due to a hectic lifestyle.
- It may also be of assistance to people who have trouble concentrating throughout the day.
- Hairy Lemon may be used as a vitamin B formula to help relieve periods of tension and stress.
- Its strong recovery action also helps those recovering from a late night out.
How long does it take for Hairy Lemon to work?
The herbs and vitamins in Hairy Lemon are absorbed after the very first dose, so energy levels should feel renewed soon after taking the tablet for most people.
Why choose Hairy Lemon?
- Specially formulated for people who live a busy lifestyle
- Provides the body with energy as well as increasing mental alertness
- Ideal for helping you get through the day at work or play
- Works well as a recovery formula when you do not feel 100%
- May also help in the relief of nervous tension and stress
- Multi-ingredient formulation in the one tablet
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Can be taken up to twice a day and is a good choice as an everyday - supplement for people who feel constantly tired
- Contains no artificial colourings
- Low sugar formulation
- Can be taken as a refreshing tonic in a cold glass of water
- Pleasant tasting lemon/tropical flavour
Each Hairy Lemon effervescent tablet contains:
Guarana 240 mg - a herbal tonic containing 4 mg caffeine that helps maintain stamina and physical endurance through balancing the body’s energy flow. This is achieved through guarana’s main actions on the central nervous system and the muscle system. Guarana stimulates brain function to help improve mental alertness and can also aid in relief of mild anxiety, stress and nervous tension.
Siberian Ginseng 200 mg - a herbal supplement used to improve overall energy and vitality, particularly during times of mental or physical fatigue and stress.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 15 mg and riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20 mg - both help the body’s cells to convert carbohydrates into energy. Thiamine is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles and nervous system. Riboflavin is important for body growth and red blood cell production.
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50 mg - used in the body for the metabolism of fats for energy. It also assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin and nerves. It is also sometimes called niacin.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 22.5 mg - essential for the metabolism of food into energy. It is also needed for the synthesis of hormones and cholesterol. Cholesterol is needed by the body for the proper functioning of its cells' membranes, particularly in the brain.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 8.2 mg - helps the body make proteins that are then used to make body cells and promote energy. It also plays a role in the synthesis of antibodies by the immune system. It helps maintain normal nerve function and acts in the formation of red blood cells.
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10 mcg - needed for fat and carbohydrate metabolism in the body to produce energy.
Biotin (Vitamin H) 150 mcg - aids the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy and is beneficial in the utilisation of the B-complex vitamins.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg - an antioxidant. Vitamin C promotes healthy teeth and gums, helps iron absorption, aids in the maintenance of normal connective tissue and promotes wound healing. It also helps the body's immune system.
Take one or two tablets daily dissolved in a cool glass of water.
Each Capsule contains:
Ascorbic Acid 250mg,
Vit B1 15mg,
Vit B5 25mg,
Vit B6 10mg,
Vit B12 10mcg
Riboflavine Sodium Phosphate 20mh,
Ginseng Siberian 200mg,