Eumovate Cream 0.05% 30g Pack
Pharmacist Only Medicine
Style number: 2401096
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Eumovate Cream 0.05% contains clobetasone butyrate. Clobetasone butyrate is a topical corticosteroid. It is used to control inflammation on the skin. Eumovate works to stop the skin’s over-reaction to the triggers that cause skin flare-ups. It suppresses the inflammation that causes eczema or dermatitis. Eumovate cream base also has moisturising properties.
Adults or children over 12 years of age:
Use the cream twice a day for up to 7 days.
• Wash your hands and dry them
• Squeeze out the correct amount of cream onto your index finger.
• Gently rub cream onto the patch of skin you are treating.
• Wash your hands again (unless it is your hands you are treating).
The active ingredient in Eumovate is clobetasone butyrate at 0.05%w/w.
The inactive ingredients are:
• Glyceryl monostearate
• Cetostearyl alcohol
• Beeswax substitute 6621
• Arlacel 165
• Dimethicone 20
• Sodium citrate
• Citric acid monohydrate
Do not use the cream on the wrong skin conditions. It could make it worse. If you are not sure what is causing your skin problem, ask your pharmacist or doctor. Do not use this cream (or any other corticosteroid) on:
• Broken or infected skin: like cold sores, herpes, chicken pox, impetigo, ringworm, athlete’s foot or thrush.
• Psoriasis: this needs to be managed by your doctor.
• Acne: spots or pimples
• Seborrhoeic dermatitis: this involves areas of skin where this cream should not be used.
• Ulcerated skin, or if you suffer from poor circulation in the area of skin to be treated.
• In or near the eyes
• For more than 7 days unless a doctor has told you to
• Under waterproof bandages